User Controls

Unban Infinityshock

Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny has a gay little habit of banning people after they've been unbanned. He's done it to me before where I get banned for a month, come back and get banned immediately while he says some snide shit like "I told you to fuck off"

He's clearly not even enforcing rules at this point, just lashing out because he's a weak white alcoholic that bans people because it makes him feel big.

Inb4 "he was off topic" because Lanny is the most off topic thread derailing shit poster out there and plenty of other people shit up threads and never get banned for it because they are his friends.

Suck lanny the tranny's dick like §m£ÂgØL and Zanich and you can have a permanent get out of jail free card too!

I propose we commit an act of solidarity on boxing day to show Lanny we mean business.

12/26/18 we raid the meat thread with off topic posts, he can't ban all of us right?

https://niggasin.space/user/86
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Is this a ploy to get rid of some users? Kinda like let’s all drink the koolaid but when it’s time you pour yours out. Pretty clever
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ughhu Is this a ploy to get rid of some users?

Lanny does a good enough job of that himself
     Acolyte
    One of the keys is the fact that Lanny can't keep reg closed forever.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by  One of the keys is the fact that Lanny can't keep reg closed forever.

That would be funny if they were closed when DH tried to come here and they just never joined the forum and moved on
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Ghost That would be funny if they were closed when DH tried to come here and they just never joined the forum and moved on

I got in easier than a 5 dollar hooker...
     Acolyte
    Speedy, vinnie, kr0z, DontTellEm... what say you? Is it time for a civil war?
    Ghost Black Hole
    who the fuck is vinny
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by  Speedy, vinnie, kr0z, DontTellEm… what say you? Is it time for a civil war?

Lol Ya.
    Originally posted by  Speedy, vinnie, kr0z, DontTellEm… what say you? Is it time for a civil war?

civil war implies we organize ourselves into factions and fight eachother,

this is revolution.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny civil war implies we organize ourselves into factions and fight eachother,

this is revolution.

This is fodder for bored incels. GET A LIFE. If lanny is the biggest enemy in your life I’d say you’re doing just fine and just tone down the autism.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -mal- This is fodder for bored incels. GET A LIFE. If lanny is the biggest enemy in your life I’d say you’re doing just fine and just tone down the autism.

women dont understand sports.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- This is fodder for bored incels. GET A LIFE. If lanny is the biggest enemy in your life I’d say you’re doing just fine and just tone down the autism.

He's not but what he does cannot be forgotten or forgiven.
    Ghost Black Hole
    meh thread
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Lanny has a gay little habit of banning people after they've been unbanned. He's done it to me before where I get banned for a month, come back and get banned immediately while he says some snide shit like "I told you to fuck off"

He's clearly not even enforcing rules at this point, just lashing out because he's a weak white alcoholic that bans people because it makes him feel big.

Inb4 "he was off topic" because Lanny is the most off topic thread derailing shit poster out there and plenty of other people shit up threads and never get banned for it because they are his friends.

Suck lanny the tranny's dick like §m£ÂgØL and Zanich and you can have a permanent get out of jail free card too!

I propose we commit an act of solidarity on boxing day to show Lanny we mean business.

12/26/18 we raid the meat thread with off topic posts, he can't ban all of us right?

https://niggasin.space/user/86

He's never done that to me. Hes also given me plenty of warnings, when maybe I didn't necessarily deserve them.
Jump to Top