User Controls

Penny Marshall died

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Lavern and Shirly's Penny Marshall passed away yesterday from Type II diabetes. :(

I have to take a class in this. still eating sugar-free candy now. trying to stay away from sugar.

She was funny. Lavern and Shirly was funny

Anyone see Used Cars with Kurt Russell?

they had Lenny and Squigly from Lavern and Shirly as a cameo.. funny movie as well. Robert Zemeckis
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I forgot she was on Odd Couple as Oscar's secretary as Myrna Turner.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Women are prone to dying, this should not be a surprise.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I was amazed at the movies she had directed. I had no idea.

A League of Their Own

Madonna, Tom Hanks, Rosie O'Donnell

A League of Their Own is a 1992 American comedy-drama film that tells a fictionalized account of the real-life All-American Girls Professional Baseball League. Directed by Penny Marshall

Awakenings

Robert De Niro, Robin Williams, Vin Diesel

Awakenings is a 1990 American drama film based on Oliver Sacks' 1973 memoir of the same title. It tells the true story of British neurologist Oliver Sacks

Big

Tom Hanks, Jon Lovitz, Elizabeth Perkins

Big is a 1988 American fantasy comedy film directed by Penny Marshall, and stars Tom Hanks as Josh Baskin, a young boy who makes a wish "to be big" and is then aged to adulthood

Riding in Cars with Boys

Drew Barrymore, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Brittany Murphy

Riding in Cars with Boys is a 2001 film based on the autobiography of the same name by Beverly Donofrio about a woman who overcame difficulties, including being a teen mother

The Preacher's Wife

Whitney Houston, Denzel Washington, Lionel Richie

The Preacher's Wife is a 1996 Christmas romantic comedy-drama family film directed by Penny Marshall, and starring Denzel Washington, Whitney Houston, and Courtney B. Vance.

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Whoopi Goldberg, Phil Hartman, Jon Lovitz

Jumpin' Jack Flash is a 1986 spy comedy film starring Whoopi Goldberg. The film was directed by Penny Marshall in her theatrical film directorial debut.

Renaissance Man

Mark Wahlberg, Danny DeVito, Stacey Dash

Renaissance Man is a 1994 American comedy film directed by Penny Marshall, and stars Danny DeVito, Gregory Hines, James Remar, Cliff Robertson and Mark Wahlberg in his film debut.

Women Without Men

Penny Marshall, Dyan Cannon, Lorraine Bracco

Women Without Men is a 2010 film directed by Penny Marshall
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    what a thorough assessment of her accomplishments, it's a shame they were wasted on a clitoris
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Zanick stop being so bitter and jealous of her amazing talent that sadly has come to an end.

Did you guys know she grew up across the street in NYC from Rob Reiner (Carl Reiners kids who played Michael in All in the Family)

yeah.. Rob Reiner then married her. they were married for some time.

Rob is also a talented Director as his father was and I think he produces films now (Producing is where the big bucks are at)
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Holy fuck I remember her from an episode of Mork and Mindy... Or it might have been Happy Days, but Mork was introduced.
    Nobody on here knows a damn thing about Penny Marshall or All in the Family.

Totse3.com, you're fishing in empty waters, bruh.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks Nobody on here knows a damn thing about Penny Marshall or All in the Family.

Totse3.com, you're fishing in empty waters, bruh.

Im a relic.. talking bout relics
    Originally posted by totse3.com Im a relic.. talking bout relics

That you are.

But for what it's worth, I know a thing or two about All in the Family.

These niggas here don't know shit about Archie Bunker.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks That you are.

But for what it's worth, I know a thing or two about All in the Family.

These niggas here don't know shit about Archie Bunker.

I channel myself into Archie Bunker in the mirror

When they make a live action film.. I will try to audition.. not that I would ever get a chance

I think Rob Reiner should make it.
Jump to Top