User Controls

do any of you have the secret to the wholesale purchase?

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I need 30,000 20 oz Styrofoam cups to start my hemp farm this spring
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Contact china...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    alibaba
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Establish a sole proprietorship under a name that sounds professional and produces a 'legitimate' purpose for needing the cups and then approach a shitty manufacturer with interest in a wholesale account. You won't get a great price because most of these corporations prioritize their clients on the prospect of repeat business, and you seem to want them all at once, so that would be difficult to negotiate in your favor. Prepare to get fucked over these cups. Your starting costs will be astronomical.
    I don't know, I just bought 1200 gallons of premix coolant for 7K, that's $5.33 a gallon.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    It's quality, not quantity.. No one has that many good seed strains..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain It's quality, not quantity.. No one has that many good seed strains..

Do you think it's going to go the way of the mushroom endeavor?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I eat OP's mom every night, she literally has a mushroom tattoo above her clit.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Do you think it's going to go the way of the mushroom endeavor?

Idk, he might might know a rope buyer..
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain It's quality, not quantity.. No one has that many good seed strains..

I'm growing 2 or 3 strains in 3 locations.
    Do you need the number to china?
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Do you think it's going to go the way of the mushroom endeavor?

it may very well go that way.

if it does I'll keep right on fighting
    If it goes well or even half assed itl be profitable as fuk
    If it does well, you should be able to upgrade to a doublewide.
    Exactly, the 7 acres behind my place is for sale for $67,000.oo it has a 2 bedroom cabin on it, plus the $18,000 for new snowmobiles and $6,000 for a 1984 Toyota 4x4 and possibly a 1994 to 98 Dodge 4x4 5 speed cummins redone for around $14,000. and $3000 a month for a year so I'm planting 4 times what it should take just to make sure I get what I need
    Well cat, I wish you well! I have friends with dreams as big as yours and they went the way of social security. All of them. You should go ahead and file, I hear it takes a while.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Ya know Pole you can be a dick sometimes when you talk about DGD nutters, but I gotta say I admire your determination. You are willing to work and work hard to get what you want. The mushrooms were just a stepping stone and a learning experience for better things.

Bravo👍🏻
    Originally posted by Technologist Ya know Pole you can be a dick sometimes when you talk about DGD nutters, but I gotta say I admire your determination. You are willing to work and work hard to get what you want. The mushrooms were just a stepping stone and a learning experience for better things.

Bravo👍🏻

Whoa! I agree with tech! Ouch! Thing is, do your homework. Cali is way ahead of you.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Well cat, I wish you well! I have friends with dreams as big as yours and they went the way of social security. All of them. You should go ahead and file, I hear it takes a while.

as long as my body will let me i'll work for my $$$,
Jump to Top