User Controls

How make hands bigger for marathon fingerbang party

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've been hired to perform gentle ambiance music on an antique classical guitar while a room full of women are pleasured by robotic hands, and I really want to stretch positions for some augmented jazz chords that I can hear in my mind but not quite play. Any idea on how to make my hands bigger? I'm willing to inject mystery chemicals.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Sorry, no clue but good luck.
    It's alright, I hope you'll be at the party though. I'm told my talent on the guitar is superb, and I think you'd have a nice time. If only I could make these fingers work magic.
    Madman African Astronaut
    practice and finger strengtheners, a girl actually bought me a looper pedal that I wanted for christmas but shes making me wait for christmas to get it, I didn't get her anything tho, didn't know it was like that
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Slam them between two cinder blocks. They'll get bigger.
    Go work labour for a few weeks without days off.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just put Bugles on your fingertips m8.
    Thank you, gentlemen. These are all excellent finger tips, and I intend to try them all in preparation for the big event. It's too bad none of you can attend; as I understand it, I am the only male who will be permitted.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Same way its not about the size of ur loing it is the size of ur loing's heart, same way it is about the size of ur hands heart

Slay her pussy like a loing
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick Thank you, gentlemen. These are all excellent finger tips, and I intend to try them all in preparation for the big event. It's too bad none of you can attend; as I understand it, I am the only male who will be permitted.

Ok loing not claim prima noctae... For now.
    Sorry, the mighty women who will be partaking in this experience do not recognize male hegemony. This is why I've been relegated to the role of a performer. Please invoke your phallic entitlement elsewhere.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick Sorry, the mighty women who will be partaking in this experience do not recognize male hegemony. This is why I've been relegated to the role of a performer. Please invoke your phallic entitlement elsewhere.

Relax loing said he wouldnt do it

Do not worry, loing don want to steal you'r girl. Loing has the ability but no interest.
    Jaguarstrike Yung Blood
    Get bees to sting them. Works every time.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Try botox

Jump to Top