User Controls

Santa Claus should be gender neutral

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I know most of you will think I'm joking but this thread is 100% serious.

So, most of us looked up to Santa as a kid. We wrote lists, waited all year, and were generally excited by the big man in red. But where is the big woman in red? Women have nobody to look up to around the holidays. Mrs. Claus is a typical female stereotype and stays home baking cookies all day while her HUSBAND does all the work. Isn't that sexist as fuck?

We should have Santa Claus be gender neutral or at least have Mrs. Claus do some of the work. I mean they don't have any kids or anything so it would work out. I think it would be more inclusive towards women.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Does she have to have a beard?

Won't that harm circus side shows?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    That woman in red is at Home being a good wife waiting for Santa with a bowl of soup and his slippers by a fireside.
    §m£ÂgØL I want you to cut your penis off for C-hristmas
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by ohfralala §m£ÂgØL I want you to cut your penis off for C-hristmas

He'd have to start at his ankles. He's 98.7% dickhead. The other 1.3% is comprised of a tiny shaft and what little is left of his balls.
    Santa is a fantastical being not a human...so IT's perceived "gender" is irrelevant.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Women can look up to men too you know.

Where is this idea from that women can only look up to a woman and men to men? That's sexist as fuck §m£ÂgØL. Go and die you faggot, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Loing African Astronaut
    Santa Claus.

Saint Nicholas.

Saint. Ni. Cholas.

He is man dipshit. Loing eat u.
    Can I stroke loing?

Loing African Astronaut
    Don touch loing loing bite u
    Originally posted by Narc Women can look up to men too you know.

Where is this idea from that women can only look up to a woman and men to men? That's sexist as fuck §m£ÂgØL. Go and die you faggot, you should be ashamed of yourself.

thats because your tryimg to justify your countrymen looking up to women.

british herstory X.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    His head should be mounted on a spike and allowed to rot so that children can see that saints don't exist. His wife should then be shared by the elves, who acquire the factory where they produce toys to operate as a commercial enterprise. This revolution at the North Pole should be included by revision for every story and carol in which he's been featured.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats because your tryimg to justify your countrymen looking up to women.

british herstory X.

Yeahyeahyeah like I give a fuck what all the other cucks on this cunthole island do, lol.

Disappoint banny?

Originally posted by Narc Women can look up to men too you know.

Women need a strong female role model. Santa is a dude. Little girls have NOBODY to look up to during the holidays.

The easter bunny is gender neutral and it's a good solid holiday that people don't feel left out of.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker He'd have to start at his ankles. He's 98.7% dickhead. The other 1.3% is comprised of a tiny shaft and what little is left of his balls.

Thanks for saying i have a big dick
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by GGG Women need a strong female role model.

If that's true (why do women need a strong female role model?), why do you suggest a gender neutral role model instead of a strong female one?

Also, why would you take away a male role model from boys? Do they not need role models?

Originally posted by GGG Santa is a dude.

Santa is imaginary.

Originally posted by GGG Little girls have NOBODY to look up to during the holidays.

Why not Santa?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Santa is retarded. What kind of cuck spends his hard earned money on gifts for his kid and then gives the credit to some imaginary motherfucker who doesn't even exist?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A gender neutral santa is a hero to all children. A female role model would be better for girls but simply making santa a woman would take away from boys and change the holiday too much. Santa can still have his beard, he just has to be gender neutral
    HTS highlight reel
    Santa has a wife, does Mrs. Claus become gender neutral too? Are they a non-binary ace couple now? I'm okay with it, but I'm pretty sure the cis-hets will have a problem.
Jump to Top