User Controls

Does anybody else notice that everybody who abused bundy as a teenager is essentially retarded?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I've never taken bundy even for a cold so that's probably why I'm so much smarter than all of you
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're just a pussy too afraid to do real drugs.
    Snitch
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    bundy made me recognize my moral obligation to stop eating meat
    Originally posted by Zanick bundy made me recognize my moral obligation to stop eating meat

Yeah but at least you're pretty
    fulfilling a moral obligation makes you more attractive, ugly people look bad because they lack ethics, bundy can make you either but retarded is still the most likely outcome with sustained abuse
    Originally posted by Zanick fulfilling a moral obligation makes you more attractive, ugly people look bad because they lack ethics, bundy can make you either but retarded is still the most likely outcome with sustained abuse

I didn't know that. Do you have a picture of what you looked like before you took bundy and became a vegetarian? How many beauty points have you gained (round to the nearest hundredth)
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by GGG I didn't know that. Do you have a picture of what you looked like before you took bundy and became a vegetarian? How many beauty points have you gained (round to the nearest hundredth)

I did d x m one time and now cant talk non-monosyllabically ('cept for that one word, cuz I forced brain to keep store it for give to youse all a way to know that i am dumb now).

Originally posted by GGG I didn't know that. Do you have a picture of what you looked like before you took bundy and became a vegetarian? How many beauty points have you gained (round to the nearest hundredth)

incalculable, PM sent with evidence
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I did as an adult but I am an intelligent and articulate man.
    HTS highlight reel
    your just mad becos you cant solve our pussles
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I did as an adult but I am an intelligent and articulate man.

You have a chance to prove your ability to articulate effectively:

https://niggasin.space/thread/31710

Only by restricting ourselves to we really put our creative imagination to the test.
    Originally posted by HTS your just mad becos you cant solve our pussles

you don't have a pussl
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'd work on HTS's pussl all day, heyyo!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I bet you're one of those faggots like Malice that weighs out 0.33g of weed and smokes it from a one hitter and goes "Oh golly combusting the flowers of this cannabis indica plant has produced a cerebral reaction in my THC receptors and put me into a state of intoxication, better not do any more I don't want to lose control and get addicted"
    I've never smoked weed in my life dude. It gives you cancer
    I did a few marijuanas in my time.

And like 100 heroins.

And alcohols? Oh man, close to a million alcohols probably.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Does anybody else notice that everyone who was retarded as a teenager is essentially retarded?

Gub conspiracy confirmed.
    Being retarded has a 100% positive correlation with being retarded.

As it just so happens.

Eerie, isn't it?

*X files theme plays*
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny Does anybody else notice that everyone who was retarded as a teenager is essentially retarded?

Gub conspiracy confirmed.

Are you calling me retarded? 😭😢

Jump to Top