User Controls

ITT: We speak only mono-syllabically

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Trust me, it is a lot more hard than it might sound. Don't fret too much on the case of good phrase. Just make sense with what you say.
    I have thought that most here will not be skilled right for the task.

Trust me, it will put brain to the test. Just give it a try.

And try not to use too much old cave type man talk and just skip words and want the rest of us to fill in the blanks.
    And the use of dash sign, as a rule, means one long word, which should not be used.

And same goes for words that have that high small mark to make two words one.
    Come on folks. It is kind of a fun thing to try out.

Do not be a girl type of cock, *makes cluck sound*.

And stay far from slang use too, but use some if you want to, just not all the time.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    It's not too hard, but I do miss the words I'm used to. There's still a lot one can say by skilled use of the '. To be clear, you can only be in the sense that you have been. To press on is the job of the will. The world is made by those who will, and the dead are those who won't. Fuck shit queer, jedis are the end.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We have been blessed with one who has a wish to try. I am pleased.

Originally posted by Zanick To be clear, you can only be in the sense that you have been. To press on is the job of the will. The world is made by those who will, and the dead are those who won't.

And you make deep point as well. I am in awe. You do well at this.

Originally posted by Zanick Fuck shit queer, jedis are the end.

I am not so sure about this part, though.
    Man, it is hard to write code that count word parts right, but i am now in the mood to write a script in code named like type of snake that will do this task.

It is hard to do, though. There are lots of ways that are not the same to make parts of a word, and few of them share the same traits.

This makes it hard to use code to count word parts in a way that has use.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I am not so sure about this part, though.

I just find that I have lost my own game in no time at all.

I am not a thing but a true man of lots of fails.

I must now put end to life, for good of all man kind.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Hey zooks, it's fine. Just 'cause you have failed once does not mean shit. I think you are a good person and an even more good alliGAYtor.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG alliGAYtor.

Is this one of those phrase swap things that are put in here by the one who runs this place?

I can say not his name since it is too long.
    You are all fake and just one of us is real, I think and eat and sleep and fuck and feel, so it must be me.
    If you think you are the one real one and no more of you are out here, why would you post things here?

Are we mere fig mints thoughts in your head or are we things that work with ON and OFF signs to make words and put them in a long phrase to say things on the web of nodes that some call the World Wide Web?
    HTS highlight reel
    As hard as you find this, it's definitely harder to speak only polysyllabically.
    Originally posted by HTS As hard as you find this, it's definitely harder to speak only polysyllabically.

I made a thread where we can try to do that.

I found out that it is more hard to do than this.

All of you, I dare you to give it a try.

https://niggasin.space/thread/31716
    I think that we can learn more from books than we can from life. If you don't see this, you have not read what you should have.
    Guys of one race should not breed with girls of two race.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Maine is a nice state. But too cold
    Eat good food and make love to men if you want to know what it all means
    Originally posted by Zanick Guys of one race should not breed with girls of two race.

I came quite close to this, to be true.

I once loved, and made love to, a gal of both black and white seed.

No births though.

But I would not have been put off by such a thing.

In fact, these drinks I have put in me all night have caused fond thoughts of her.

So much so, that I will break the one rule of my own thread to say, I miss you Stacy.
    Well, I meant for "two race" to be "all not-whites" and not just mixed folk, but I was at odds with words and I made a choice, though it seems to have been the wrong one. I should have said "race two." Still, your half-black friend counts.
Jump to Top