User Controls

When you hear of bank robberies, do you wish for robber to not be caught?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    ...I do
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    same
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Do bank robberies even happen anymore? I never hear about them.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Man I don't think the success rate is very high. I'd like an official stat on it though.
    no, im not beta like that.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    there putting chips in marked bills to find the people.

microchips are so fucking small they are wedge inbetween the 2 layers of paper that apparently make money.

they don't even try to put in the ink canisters anymore

I made all of this up or did I?

LOL you're sitting at home counting bills and the door coms flying in with in minutes after you think you're safe with feds all around you.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Do bank robberies even happen anymore? I never hear about them.

Every day. You probably don't hear about them because the media has been busy making you scared of other things for the last 2 years. It's all about Trump Trump Trump. Robberies only get reported to fill in the g
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Fuck Home Alone
    Ghost Black Hole
    What's wrong with being home alone
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Of course. Duh.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Yeah I'm a nerd so I've never been big on sports, but in Los Angeles where high speed chases are the local event du jour, I am a BIG fan. And of course I'm always on team junkie. I'm like "Okay bro you've got probably five minutes until they get the ghetto bird in the air. If you're going to make a move, you need to do it now. Find a good overpass to screen movement, maybe get another pair of clothes ready. Find a heavily populated area. Ooooookay good. Hop the median. Wrong way down a major street should get em to back off and give you some space. Ballsy move. NO NO NOT THE 405 ? ! AT 5:30 ON A THURSDAY? DUUUUDE. YOu done played yourself homie. GG no re."

In essence, I am to televised car chases what Joe Rogan is to the UFC.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nahhhh, cause I’d think what if was my safe deposit box was stolen, what about other people’s momentos and funds? Nah, I guess not. I wouldn’t want my stuff stolen, and I wouldn’t wish that on others.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I wish for the robbers to elude the long arm of the law 4 a long time...creating lots of entertainment and suspense in the meantime... but eventually I want them to go down. Fuck them.. if it's not me that gets to enjoy the riches... I want no one else to, either.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Technologist Nahhhh, cause I’d think what if was my safe deposit box was stolen, what about other people’s momentos and funds? Nah, I guess not. I wouldn’t want my stuff stolen, and I wouldn’t wish that on others.

It's long overdue reparations for slavery.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Rob a bank vault with one of these

Blitzer rail gun

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Yeah bank robbery went out with the 80s, only numpty wannabes rob banks now. Get your house burgled and cops will take 4 days to turn up, yet a bank gets robbed they there in 4 minutes. That just shows where their priorities lie.

misanthropy Yung Blood
    no because (((bankers))) deserve to be robbed and also gassed
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by misanthropy no because (((bankers))) deserve to be robbed and also gassed

Shitty alt
Jump to Top