User Controls

Cohen, Trump's former lawyer, has admitted to setting up an illegal meeting with Putin

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Trump also (preemptively) got a 87 page document to defend himself against these accusations. He claims the investigation is 'finishing up' and that he's pretty much cleared. Fucking lol. Things could not be further from the truth.

This is fucking big, people. The investigation is now closing in on Trump. From the way Muller is acting, it seems like he has much more. I mean, knowing that Manafort lied? That means he has substantial evidence in the first place to even know he was lying. There are also apparently two witnesses who fucked Trump and had to be paid off because they threatened to reveal that he was meeting with Putin. Would be interesting to see where that thread leads.

Fucking crazy though. I cannot wait to see this big fat orange nigger go down, and right now it seems like that will actually happen. Don't believe Trump will get out of collusion with Russia. He'll probably spend a few years in a nice prison cell and then be released and retire comfortably abroad. Which is unfortunate but as long as he's out of office I don't give a fuck what he does.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    misanthropy Yung Blood
    Nothing will happen because rich people always get away with everything
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no.

Cohen admitted that he tried to get in contact with the Russian government to get help setting up business connections in the country prior to building that proposed hotel, as he'd failed miserably to cultivate any beforehand*.

The simple fact that he emailed the general press mailbox rather than any specific person within the government indicates that he didn't have any specific contacts - he received a generic administrative response telling him to consult with business organisations.

*The other fact that he thought it was appropriate to ask the Russian government to help him cultivate business connections shows how arrogant he is/was, and how obviously little he thought of the state of Russia. If he did have a mysterious 'back channel to the kremlin', there would be no need for him to be using public press mailboxes, and one would assume he'd have more respect for them than to bother them with something so trivial anyway.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    misanthropy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by aldra no.

Cohen admitted that he tried to get in contact with the Russian government to get help setting up business connections in the country prior to building that proposed hotel, as he'd failed miserably to cultivate any beforehand*.

The simple fact that he emailed the general press mailbox rather than any specific person within the government indicates that he didn't have any specific contacts - he received a generic administrative response telling him to consult with business organisations.

*The other fact that he thought it was appropriate to ask the Russian government to help him cultivate business connections shows how arrogant he is/was, and how obviously little he thought of the state of Russia. If he did have a mysterious 'back channel to the kremlin', there would be no need for him to be using public press mailboxes, and one would assume he'd have more respect for them than to bother them with something so trivial anyway.

lol not surprised §m£ÂgØL is full of shit and deliberately misrepresenting the truth again
    Originally posted by misanthropy lol not surprised §m£ÂgØL is full of shit and deliberately misrepresenting the truth again

Apparently Trump tried to set up a 'Trump Tower' in Moscow just before the 2016 elections, and communications around this are largely what Cohen is being interrogated over. Mueller is trying to imply that this was an instance of Trump having business connections to the Russian government (as above, it appears as though there never were any connections at all, just Cohen emailing a generic government mailbox and asking for them to help his company do business in Russia and them telling him that's not something they can help with), and that these 'business connections' went on to interfere with muh democracy on his behalf.
    Originally posted by aldra no.

Felix Sater. Look into him. Cohen claimed he was getting 'government synergy' or whatever from Sater. Guy already flipped once for the FBI. It'll be interesting to see where it goes, but the US will probably never get their hands on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up dead.

And regardless, 'individual 1' was interfering with the election by paying off those (probably) prostitutes. This is a felony in itself and would no doubt lead to impeachment. I think his presidency is really on the brink. Any little thing he is charged with and he'll get booted. I don't actually think it'll change existing public support for him, but thankfully that is not what matters in an impeachment. GOP is probably ready to move Pence in.

I think this investigation will be wrapping up in Q2 of next year and we'll probably see Trump impeached or resign by 2020.
    Originally posted by aldra Apparently Trump tried to set up a 'Trump Tower' in Moscow just before the 2016 elections, and communications around this are largely what Cohen is being interrogated over. Mueller is trying to imply that this was an instance of Trump having business connections to the Russian government (as above, it appears as though there never were any connections at all, just Cohen emailing a generic government mailbox and asking for them to help his company do business in Russia and them telling him that's not something they can help with), and that these 'business connections' went on to interfere with muh democracy on his behalf.

You're fucking retarded if you think there were no Russian connections. Cohen explicitly detailed it.
    At these point I honestly don't see him getting impeached. Resign maybe, but that's an entirely different game with a lot of possible reasons.

Back in the last unilateral strikes on Syria over alleged gas attacks, I was convinced he'd been goaded into it to set him up for impeachment - not necessarily immediately, but as a threat to keep him doing as he's told. The strikes weren't approved by congress and could easily be interpreted as an illegal declaration of war, making it and open- and-shut case.

At this point I think it's been left too long to be acted upon; most people barely remember it even if they really understood it at all at the time.

I guess what I'm getting at is there are a lot of ways Trump could potentially be deposed, and the ones with the teeth behind the curtain don't seem to be interested yet. This whole 'Russia Collusion' thing seems just to be a ridiculous pantomime to try to constrain him, and of course also to make the dems feel better for losing the election to a complete amateur.
    Originally posted by GGG You're fucking retarded if you think there were no Russian connections. Cohen explicitly detailed it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-03/mueller-withheld-details-would-exonerate-president-over-trump-tower-moscow

read the direct quotes in it
    or, I guess, let's get straight to the point:

VVP owns Donald Trump. Which of Trump's policies have in any way benefited him or the Russian Federation?
    Originally posted by GGG I think this investigation will be wrapping up in Q2 of next year and we'll probably see Trump impeached or resign by 2020.

i now breathe the sigh of relief knowing that trump will be ok and serve a second term because all your predicktions habe a tendency to transpire otherwise.
    Originally posted by aldra or, I guess, let's get straight to the point:

VVP owns Donald Trump. Which of Trump's policies have in any way benefited him or the Russian Federation?

First of all I'm going to admit that when I made the OP I hadn't read anything about anything and was just trying to incite reactions, but I don't feel like trolling anymore. Like half my posts here are intentionally polarized posts of mixed lies and truth, until posters like you come along who are ready to have actual discussion.

I do believe Trump's organization is involved in a collusion or partnership with Russia. I don't believe this is evidence of it. This is evidence of witness tampering, which Trump has done by instructing Cohen to pay off people who were going to spill the beans on his misappropriation of campaign funds.

Which might I remind you, Trump has already provenly done lol. He paid for rooms at his own fucking hotels and resorts with taxpayer and campaign money. Since he's the president, this comes with a lot of security and staff and whatnot who also need rooms. It's the paying people to shut up part that is damning here. It's a felony.

I don't think we're going to see the Russia collusion be anything like 'Trump knew they were tampering with the election.' It's more like shifty financial investments and partnerships that will be tied to his organization but possibly not to Trump himself. Don't forget that Manafort was wired millions on the day he began working for Trump. I believe he has most to hide. Russia tampered with US elections (and others) all on their own.

Russia benefits simply by causing chaos and diverting attention away from the middle east/Ukraine/Crimea. They're trying to create a precedent of being allowed to act freely in spite of any agreements. The GOP put Trump in because he had the right personality and was probably willing to do what they wanted. He's done a lot of dismantling, which seems to be the GOP's entire motive behind existing. Trump also kind of ruined America's credibility, which absolutely helps Trump. Just seeing how complacent he's been with Russia... it's fucking weird. Why Russia and not China? Or literally any other country. Russia seems to be the only one he consistently likes.

I agree though, he'll probably resign before being impeached. I think it will happen in 2019 for sure. All we need is for Trump to get stuck with literally ANY charge and it will be an excuse to set this in motion for either the senate or GOP. Then Pence will come in and get the more devious shit done until Americans vote in a Democrat in 2020. I don't think a Republican could possibly win this go-around. Everybody wants to vote now lol. There's a pretty consistent D/R cycle anyway.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i now breathe the sigh of relief knowing that trump will be ok and serve a second term because all your predicktions habe a tendency to transpire otherwise.

*reminder that I told everyone to buy XRP at .25 and less than six months later it got to like 3.80, and even now when everything is low as fuck is around .30 cents*
    Originally posted by GGG *reminder that I told everyone to buy XRP at .25 and less than six months later it got to like 3.80, and even now when everything is low as fuck is around .30 cents*

a zillion retards were saying the same thing then justblike you did, but not because they've arrive st the conclusion after tedious analysists and research of their own,

but because they werr merely parroting and regurgitating the general consensus of the crypto community then and crypto ICO adverts.
    Mhmm
    Originally posted by GGG First of all I'm going to admit that when I made the OP I hadn't read anything about anything and was just trying to incite reactions, but I don't feel like trolling anymore. Like half my posts here are intentionally polarized posts of mixed lies and truth, until posters like you come along who are ready to have actual discussion.

I'll read through and respond later, not all systems functional at the moment
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by GGG *reminder that I told everyone to buy XRP at .25 and less than six months later it got to like 3.80, and even now when everything is low as fuck is around .30 cents*

Is that the way you remember that?

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man At the start of this year it was at 0.006. Yesterday it was at 0.24. Today it is at 0.48.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Here's what will happen: shit squat nothing. The sore losers will continue to whine and stamp their little feet, Trump will be the President for the next six years, and that's all she wrote. Everything else is just useless drama and wishful thinking.
    Technologist victim of incest
    We’ll see Specs. We will see.

Personally I think an impeachment would be bad for our country and economy, but if congress investigates all the BS, he’s going down. Sorry for the bad news Specs.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Technologist We’ll see Specs. We will see.

Personally I think an impeachment would be bad for our country and economy, but if congress investigates all the BS, he’s going down. Sorry for the bad news Specs.

He's not going down at all. Not even close. The crooks and their noisy lapdogs have nothing. Zilch. Zero.
Jump to Top