User Controls

I got lindsay zywiciel to become a member on here.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    She hasn't posted yet, just a couple pm's. scrawny posted niggasinspace on one of her vids or at least mentioned totse. She should post more I think she'd have a lot to offer, she has the totse spirit, gonts.=
    evidently this is her last video partially because she didn't like the comments that you gonts left on her videos/ in my freads. she said even though we are a right wing site she wants nothing to do with us lol. thanks a lot guys

*runs away*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lul
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She's a faggot and my simple mind would ruin her progressive thoughts
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Lindsay, have white babbys. Read Siege.
    Originally posted by mmQ She's a faggot and my simple mind would ruin her progressive thoughts

she's not a progressive though.. she's a conservative.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Celebs won't post here because they're used to being seen by many. It would be like any on of US voluntarily posting on a site with 2 people.

Once you get used to being seen and noticed by many, being noticed by less is fucking depressing and boring and nothing you would want to genuinely do, CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS APPLYING.

So one one hand, those of us who post here are retarded if we actually think we're doing so in order to make some impact on anything greater than the sum of what we are, and on the other hand, those of us who post here are sort of.. Wiser? In the sense that we know our community or audience or whatever, and as retarded as it gets its still genuine. If thst makes sense.

I hate when I know what I'm trying to say but I can't put it into words.

Werds
    Ghost Black Hole
    She should send nudes
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.

She'd be a good candidate for a solid nobbing if she put some makeup on and shaved her body hair.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    makes sense all you fags would be all over her considering she's just a more passable HTS
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Won't be long before you fags are calling for her to be banned.
    Originally posted by aldra makes sense all you fags would be all over her considering she's just a more passable HTS

Pretty sure shes not a dude like hts
    Originally posted by aldra makes sense all you fags would be all over her considering she's just a more passable HTS

its possible she was a guy.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've said it before and I'll say it again.

She'd be a good candidate for a solid nobbing if she put some makeup on and shaved her body hair.

she does shave

uhh... aldra.. she looks nothing like hts, just same haircut. that would be like saying any dude with semi long dark hair and a beard looks like dave ghrol.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    She ugly AF

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Also this ain't a right wing site. I'm definitely not right wing.

Originally posted by Narc Also this ain't a right wing site. I'm definitely not right wing.

Yeah, I know not everyone here leans toward the right, but a lot of the users opinions are fairly conservative. Common man do you always have to be so belligerent? And plus this thread isn't about her looks or how you're a 9/10... common man you're such a dominated asshole clown sometimes
    More a chicken wing site.
    Ghost Black Hole
    No HTS is way hotter
    Didn't she just get back from Tahiti or something after her sugar daddy took her?

I'm surprised she's 32 btw...figured she was 24 or so...she should know better at her age.
Jump to Top