User Controls

Tea Time

Madman African Astronaut
    My poppy seeds came today and now I am drinking tea. Its been like ten days since I took any Crouton and like a month since I've had any perscriptions. I would like to thank england for their poppy seeds but not really since im american and my nation was built on killing brits, punk ass bitches. Eat shit and die britain, does anyone else use lemon juice on their seeds to make it acidic???
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Acidity doesn't do much if anything if you wash correctly. Gotta grind the seeds
    Technologist victim of incest
    Does this tea really give ya a buzz? Sounds like it’d be like a Valium buzz. But of course I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking.
    Originally posted by Technologist Does this tea really give ya a buzz? Sounds like it’d be like a Valium buzz. But of course I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking.

The main opiate here is morphine. This is basically liquid opium. Milk of the poppy.

There's like ~50 other alkaloids though so it isn't exactly like morphine. More dangerous actually. The poppy is like one big synergy fest of alkaloids.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Is it a way mellow buzz?
    Madman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GGG Acidity doesn't do much if anything if you wash correctly. Gotta grind the seeds

tell me more
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    What ever happened to sucking people's chakras out of their assholes?

That seems way more enlightening and enriching than poppy tea.

Opiates are no match for anally obtained chakras.
    Originally posted by Madman tell me more

Right so the idea is that you're trying to get all the opiates off the seeds and into the tea, right? The alkaloids you want sit on top of the seed. The ones you do not want sit inside the seed, and release when the seed is broken or exposed to moisture. Go leave a few seeds sitting and you'll see the water turns a milky white.

So what do you do to get the alkaloids off without soaking the seeds? You do quick washes and stir/shake vigorously to ensure there is friction between the seeds. Dey gotta grind. I used to fill a cup with lukewarm water JUST above the seed line. Ideally you still want the slurry to be thick. If you use too much water then the seeds will not be aggravated enough to get all the alkaloids off, so the consistency is important.

Stir or shake vigorously for 3 minutes. enhancement water into cup. Then a 2 minute wash. enhancement water into cup. Give it a rinse, stir briefly, and enhancement water into cup. Put seeds into a rag, squeeze every last fucking drop out like the drug addict you are. Done.

I've noticed absolutely zero difference between this method and using an acid. Other, shittier methods I've tried have not been as good as with lime/lemon. Also be careful using warm/hot water as it makes it easier for the goodies to dissolve, but it also makes it easier for the seeds to open up and release their oils. You could probably stir for longer with cold water, but I've found it to not be anywhere near as potent (even with an acid) probably due to solubility issues.

I've done this method with lime many times before and noticed zero difference, so I think it's a pretty effective method. You do have to get an idea for how thick you want the slurry though. Go very slow when pouring water in.

I haven't done these in forever so I'm not sure what the market is currently like, but use my method on 100g and sip it slowly. I always used to start with 100g. Very rarely did it get me where I want but there were times I had seeds that I was doing like 60g doses of. Chugging 100g of that would've been not fun. Other times I was dosing a whole pound. Quality can vary GREATLY so it's super important to test every batch.

I used to do this shit daily but I haven't touched it for a long time now. It's super addictive. Considerably more than other opiates. So be careful.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Tea time! ❤️
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole

Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    lol/

gollúm
    CandyRein Black Hole
    *sipps tea*
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    african tea ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Just do heroin lol poppy sea and Crouton is for men that like other men's cum
Jump to Top