User Controls

1000 Calorie thread

I ate only 1000 calories today. Gonna burn off holiday goop

I'm not hungry, which is nice. Might suck on a gummy worm
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Just eat a normal diet and exercise. Why make yourself suffer like this?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I average about that per day without even trying.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    That's not a lot of food for a (grown?) man.
    Originally posted by GGG Just eat a normal diet and exercise. Why make yourself suffer like this?

this. or go on an amphetamine binge like a normal person. wtf is wrong with you dietpiano
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    I couldn't get back to any normal healthy eating habits until all the pumpkin pie was gone. Just finished the last piece by throwing it in the last of the cool whip containerπŸ˜‹ breakfast of un-champions, but so dang yumm.😍
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Rookie.
    Rookie, my arse, little chickadee! I'm over 40, SO, pass the lips... Straight to the hipps!

That chitz is NO joke!

@ rookie, tho.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    πŸ˜‹ I was talking about the op silly bear lol. 😝
    😽
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    When you eat like that you'll lose fat slower than 2000cal with heavy workouts because your body thinks it's a famine and you're dying so it stores the precious fat extra hard and gets rid of the stuff that burns energy instead. Muscle mass.

Hahahaha, fucking anorexic little babies. I eat 1000cal protein bars on my off days. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. πŸ˜‹ Ur body adapts.
    talking about calories make me miss finny.
    ... Can I, just, kinda miss him? without the calories?
    Originally posted by GGG Just eat a normal diet and exercise. Why make yourself suffer like this?

Originally posted by DietPiano I ate only 1000 calories today. Gonna burn off holiday goop

I'm not hungry, which is nice. Might suck on a gummy worm

Originally posted by RisiR † When you eat like that you'll lose fat slower than 2000cal with heavy workouts because your body thinks it's a famine and you're dying so it stores the precious fat extra hard and gets rid of the stuff that burns energy instead. Muscle mass.

Hahahaha, fucking anorexic little babies. I eat 1000cal protein bars on my off days. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

this is the purpose of high fat low carb diet

more fat is burned than regular diet, muscle mass is maintained

However, anyone who tells you it's safe to be on a keto diet long term is feeding you bullshit. Putting your body in ketosis means your brain is now being fueled by ketone bodies. Which are kind of like alcohols but without gaba activity, so it's just poisons. This is the thing that happens to diabeetics when their blood sugar fucks up, but to a much higher degree.

Feeding your brain ketones will deteriorate it over time, irregardles of whatever ketodiet propaganda is thrown at you. that reminds me of another very popular industry that uses propaganda to get its users to put "safe" chemicals into thei
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    There are ketosis strips to regulate & control. What's ur diet look like bud? Just curious
    Originally posted by DontTellEm There are ketosis strips to regulate & control. What's ur diet look like bud? Just curious

regulate and control what?

UhnmmMMMmmMMMMMNHMHMMMMHMMMM music notes

Yesterday I had nut butter for breakfast, salmon with turkey salad for lunch, and tuna in oil for supper.
    aaAaAAannndd Today I had peamunt butt for breakfast, Italian for lunch, and a Large order of Wendy's french fries for $1!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Pee strips to control ketosis. & Ur diet is garbage. U ate ur calories at breakfast. Why did u make this thread silly.
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    Good idea for a thread.

I did around 1000 calories yesterday, and I'm trying to do the same today.

I ate:
    small amount of porridge with jam 250 calories
    bean salad and chicken 300 calories
    Prunes 200 calories
    Protein shake 150 calories
    Coffee x2 ~ 140 calories

I smelt acetone from my breath by evening, which means either I've drunk too much or I'm in ketosis.

Today just a protein shake, they help you feel less hungry.

It's easy to lose weight - just don't be a lying dishonest faggot about it. Force your body to exercise, make yourself work, take note of everything you eat, and be honest with your numbers.

Fat people will find all sorts of excuses to avoid doing this, like worrying about damaging their poor little bodies and brains.

Amazing that in that world view stuffing your face-hole with whiskey, cake, meth and coca cola doesn't damage you at all, but going hungry for a little while will turn you into a literal tellytubby.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    It's so easy to be fit without counting calories like a maniac. You are suffering by consuming half of your daily requirement. I don't buy any bullshit about not being hungry. You'd have to eat like a total herbivore to have a full stomach. Just a bunch of indigestible, low calorie fiber to fill space.

But you're doing the protein shuffle. For some reason with calorie counting. I guess maybe because you're too lazy to exercise?

You're not gonna look good by starving yourself with nut butter for breakfast ya fuckin faggo
Jump to Top