User Controls

Do you want your change?

Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Stopped by the store on my way home from work, paid for my shit and the millenial bitch with a fucking earring in her nigger lip asked me if I wanted my change. WTF? Yea bitch I want my change! What the fuck makes you think I don't want my change? Got damn, if you got a nigger baby at home and need help with diapers or something then tell me that while you got your lips around my dick. Give me my change. This is the first time I heard this shit. What the hell? I feel like going back to the store and asking the manager except maybe the manager wants the change.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Sometimes I kinda don't want my change or my receipt.. that's okay too bud.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    How fucked up w life be if u couldn't recognize ppls differences & played ur whole life just playing urself?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm How fucked up w life be if u couldn't recognize ppls differences & played ur whole life just playing urself?

WTF are you trying to say? Anyway, I have a 5 gallon water jug as my change jar. It is almost full so yeah I want my change.

The last time I cashed it out it was half full and I got $1,000. Yea I want my change but I am still WTF why she asked.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Oh u bad? 😱

I just asked if it was okay to not live like u live.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Oh u bad? 😱

I just asked if it was okay to not live like u live.

Why didn't you ask it like that then? Live how you want! Just give me my change.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Just tried to show u different perspective.
    Honestly I would knock out ur cents cuz it looks like u need them.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Just tried to show u different perspective.
    Honestly I would knock out ur cents cuz it looks like u need them.

I don't speak ebola.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I don't know what that means. We on the same page. ☺️
    Oh!!! I don't need the centz, I WANT the centz. It's like the Christmas club at work. You don't miss it but at the end of the year, BAM! You got some jack to flash. Yep, I got the jack! Too bad you don't have the jill.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol u speaking lil bit?
    I don't understand. You speak ebonics and then you don't. Then you do and then you don't. What are you doing?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I would honestly keep ur life & be careless w ur change. Whose ur dad?.
    I'll tell you what..
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur Father wasn't it. Lol. Ur father never bout it. Say hello. πŸ˜‹
    Can anyone translate this?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You go to buy something from someone and then they try to beg money off you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not really, it's a hassle but i'm a windmill jedi and i am genetically predispositioned to be greedy.
    Originally posted by Sophie Not really, it's a hassle but i'm a windmill jedi and i am genetically predispositioned to be greedy.

No, this is one of those chain stores, across the country type place. Circle K I think. Man it was weird, I was nice, I said yes please and she threw MY MONEY at me. WTF? My ex used to whore herself at these places. She told me they balance their registers with this change. FUCK THAT! I want my change!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb No, this is one of those chain stores, across the country type place. Circle K I think. Man it was weird, I was nice, I said yes please and she threw MY MONEY at me. WTF? My ex used to whore herself at these places. She told me they balance their registers with this change. FUCK THAT! I want my change!

Oh that is weird, sorry for just basing my reply off of the thread title. Very rude.
Jump to Top