User Controls

I just shit myself...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, it was disguised as a fart... but, little did I know, I had a leaker in my pants...πŸ˜πŸ˜›
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You Loser!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "...but at least I'm not black"
    Benjamin
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    a shart is only a shit when you let others know
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ^that's weirdly profound
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fuck off fargo
    Shaking my goddamn head.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'll shake you like a british nanny
    No no I already have enough brain damage.
    I ended up getting a huge shit spot on the bathroom floor mat... so I set it outside another room door so housekeeping doesn't know it's me... had to wash my shorts and underwear in the shower to get all the shit out of them. Good thing I showered too because I ended up having shit all over my buttocks and up and down my chode.
    you shit ur god damn pants son,, stop tryin to pawn it off as a shart. I hearby Dub you SHITBOY
    Originally posted by WellHung I ended up getting a huge shit spot on the bathroom floor mat… so I set it outside another room door so housekeeping doesn't know it's me… had to wash my shorts and underwear in the shower to get all the shit out of them. Good thing I showered too because I ended up having shit all over my buttocks and up and down my chode.

Man.
    Originally posted by POLECAT you shit ur god damn pants son,, stop tryin to pawn it off as a shart. I hearby Dub you SHITBOY

πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹
    THAT IS
    I shit my pants and I liked it
    I hope MMQ don't mind it
    It felt so good it felt so right
    I might go ahead and shit myself again tonight.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Shit my pants last time June 2009 in gatlinburg,tn

Ate at this bbq joint (soon closed down after)

Got a block and it hit. Ran into a Wendy’s and cleaned up. Threw my undies in the trash and luckily made it back to the room before round 2 hit.
    Many years ago in my days (daze) of heavy drinking I was walking home from the pub alongside a busy road and need to shit bad...anyone who has ever had beer shits knows when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Being in the UK it's common for cars to be parked on the side of the busy road so I thought I'd go behind one of the parked cars and take a shit rather than fill my pants, the problem was I was so drunk that I neglected to notice that being behind the last parked car meant I was fully visible to oncoming traffic (Obviously I should have got between 2 cars).

As I was squatting and letting fly all the cars passing were honking their horns at me with a few slowing down to holler and ridicule... but I was already mid flow so what's a boy to do?

I then removed my underroos and used them as toilet paper before going on my way.
    lololol...more stories, plz? These are great...
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Boo shoulda slung poo at the rubber neckers πŸ‘πŸ»
Jump to Top