User Controls

So, my mom passed tonight.

HampTheToker African Astronaut
    ...on my birthday of all days.

These holidays will never be the same for me or any of us, really. My grandmother passed the day after New Year's 2016...twenty feet from where mom did. My aunt's house is basically a hospice at this point.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Keep in mind you're sleeping peacefully when you die. No pain or suffering, and the good people will be back in the paradise.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Gosh, Hamp, I'm really sorry. I hope you and your family were able to be with her. Did you have a close relationship?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    happy birthday!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra happy birthday!

now you get to commemorate 2 things for the price and effort of just one.
    i hope saying things like this doesnt make me a bad person.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Don't even know you but sorry for the loss.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    sorry for ur loss,, my mom died on Christmas a few years ago so now Christmas is weird for the family,, especially since its just her sister and my step dad left for family
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Keep in mind you're sleeping peacefully when you die. No pain or suffering, and the good people will be back in the paradise.

Thanks, man.

Originally posted by Zanick Gosh, Hamp, I'm really sorry. I hope you and your family were able to be with her. Did you have a close relationship?

We were. And, of course. I'm a Tennessean. We love our mama's down here. This changes my whole world.

Originally posted by aldra happy birthday!

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny now you get to commemorate 2 things for the price and effort of just one.

Oh, believe me. I know.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i hope saying things like this doesnt make me a bad person.

Lol, nah. I think I kind of woke up knowing that today could be the day. It wasn't all bad.

Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Don't even know you but sorry for the loss.

I appreciate it.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Hamp,
    I saw you talking about her being ill, I’m so sorry. I’m sure this will make the holidays weird for you. I visited my 92 yr old mom Saturday, it looks like we are losing her as well. I’ve not seen her this sickly. I even thought I hope she doesn’t die during the holidays. It’s supposed to be the time of coming together, not losing our family :-(

My momma is from Tennessee as well!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I'm here for you and feel for you hamp. Losing a mother can't be easy. You have my number if you need someone to talk to. Or PM or whatever.

(Just not xbox lol)

People usually say 'sorry for your loss' but that always sounded like apologizing to me, so good luck hamp. Know you're not gonna need to deal with it alone.
    Originally posted by POLECAT sorry for ur loss,, my mom died on Christmas a few years ago so now Christmas is weird for the family,, especially since its just her sister and my step dad left for family

why the fuck do you do that double comma thing
    IWD Houston
    My condolences.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Keep in mind you're sleeping peacefully when you die. No pain or suffering, and the good people will be back in the paradise.

How the fuck do you know? You got a lot of nerve you slimy scumbag... trying to appease him with possible falsehoods. Just say you're fucking sorry... offer your condolences.. and move the fuck on.
    WellHung Black Hole
    My condolences, hamp. I hope you will get to see her again in the afterlife. Hang in there, my man. Things will most likely get easier in time
    IWD Houston

You really are a jerk sometimes, aren't you? You'd think that there would be some types of threads that you would act maturely in (like this one) ... but, apparently not.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'm sorry.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I'm sorry.

u gunna be ok, April?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    To be honest, I'm kind of surprised you posted it here of all places, where tact and civility tend to be greatly lacking.

But then I remembered how earlier there was a lot of discussion on here about how so many of us grew up with each other. Most of my role models as an adolescent and young adult were fellow Totseans.

We could always come here to vent about anything, or to just shitpost to get some lulz, it didn't matter.

Totse/Zoklet/NIS really is like a family.

That being considered, it no longer surprises me as much that you posted this here.

You have an extensive support network should you need one.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya. I'm sorry about his mom passing.
Jump to Top