User Controls

drinking vodka @ 2:26 pm

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    I started around 11am

Has anybody started drinking after they wake up and continue throughout the whole day?
    I would do that but I don't want to develop a physical dependency.
    Once weed is legalized here I will reserve alcohol for holidays.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pubs open at 11am..nothing wrong with starting then...sure I've done "all dayers" in the past.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Has anybody started drinking after they wake up and continue throughout the whole day?

I haven't, but I use to know this guy that would drink cheap beer with breakfast.

I actually haven't drank in thtee weeks.!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Are you native American
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The drunkest I ever stayed was on a float trip with a bunch of people from a bar. All day long but never got stupid drunk, puking, passing out, etc. Jumped in the water when needed to get rid of old beer. Someone brought a watermelon they had shot full of vodka. Good day and didn't even get a hangover.
    Originally posted by stl1 The drunkest I ever stayed was on a float trip with a bunch of people from a bar. All day long but never got stupid drunk, puking, passing out, etc. Jumped in the water when needed to get rid of old beer. Someone brought a watermelon they had shot full of vodka. Good day and didn't even get a hangover.

This was a church event?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Malle's Bar on Hampton.
    Originally posted by stl1 Malle's Bar on Hampton.

Reverend Malle right?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The only thing that was holy was the canoe.
    Yes I have done this. Refer to previous threads.

https://niggasin.space/thread/29058
Jump to Top