User Controls

good morning niggers

It is 6:50am, and its time to start the day with some arak (ouzo for you westerners).

HTS highlight reel
    Good morning!~

Ouzo is great. I haven't had it in ages but I migjt just get some next time I get paid. Do you always drink before going to work? You slavic piece of shit.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Trump colluder!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS Good morning!~

Ouzo is great. I haven't had it in ages but I migjt just get some next time I get paid. Do you always drink before going to work? You slavic piece of shit.

Work? I'm on perpetual vacation until next time I feel like it.

Get some when you get paid? I was given this for free by some losers who couldn't move their own furniture.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Work? I'm on perpetual vacation until next time I feel like it.

Get some when you get paid? I was given this for free by some losers who couldn't move their own furniture.

Dis nigga got a pension already
    its 10:16am, and i am adequately buzzed. it is time to get ready and drive 2-3 cities away to take care of business.

stay white

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Thasss a lot of silver bud. Whatcha gonna do with that gun?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Hello!!!
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    I hope your day is groovy.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Morning? It's the afternoon.... and I just got up.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian its 10:16am, and i am adequately buzzed. it is time to get ready and drive 2-3 cities away to take care of business.

stay white

Dat Adidas tracksuit tho
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by playingindirt I hope your day is groovy.

Hey, Annie!

Big hug, girl!
    Superhero Houston
    Good morning asshole
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Clark?

Clark Kent?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian its 10:16am, and i am adequately buzzed. it is time to get ready and drive 2-3 cities away to take care of business.

stay white

only niggers post pics with guns, cash, and jediery in the same pic
    Originally posted by infinityshock only niggers post pics with guns, cash, and jediery in the same pic

I'm a snow nigger, wanna fight about it?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Thasss a lot of silver bud. Whatcha gonna do with that gun?

thats not a gun. its a dildo.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I'm a snow nigger, wanna fight about it?

only if you sign a legal release saying i get full and unconditional use of your orifices once youre unconscious.
    Originally posted by infinityshock only if you sign a legal release saying i get full and unconditional use of your orifices once youre unconscious.

The only legal release that you'll get is the one you find up your ass the morning after.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian The only legal release that you'll get is the one you find up your ass the morning after.

the only thing ill find the morning after is your eyeball stuck on the end of my cock.
Jump to Top