User Controls

Ohfra, I got a BONE to pickup with yuo ! (airing out dirty laundry beacouse she won't play with me :(()

Our personalities don't mix. HOWEVER, they do complement each other. We both read between the lines like a seein' eye doggee, but where I prefer to play retard, you prefer to play reserved-bitch. That's not to say you ARE a bitch, you aren't.

I read your shit and don't respond to it, because while I enjoy reading it, I can't relate to it, and I assume vice versa. We've played off each other a couple times, but it usually dies as quickly as it starts becaese I don't fucking know where to go with you, you gotdam likeable frumpy southern headcase, because the odds that the two of us would socialize in any setting other than internet anonymity is nil to none. There is a reason for tha- HOWEVER, it is for the more interesting to be able to witness someone who frankly reminds of myself but with juxtaposed mental handicaps that are the reason we type on this retarded fucking website in the first place. And I can't stand myself, which explains why a similar but opposite me would piss me off, whilst providing likable entertainment value, as entertainment>>>self image.

You are like female mq level wit, but you play off of him much better as mq likes to put his belly on the bar and leave it there for someone else to knock it off with a pool cue after everybody else has already gotten drunk and gone home, and that is appealing to you because you will do the same, albeit with nonchalance that does not lead to your expose. fascinating.

but mq is a guy, and approachiable and not a play bitch (not real bitch which the neither of you are) and that makes it all of the more easier to find instances in which one could begin to start to form a real true type of bonding formative relationship type experience, becasue bonding is the formation of all love.

Fucking, okay, lemme give it to ya straight. You see how that sentence is COMPLETELY out of my character ya? You see how this whole post is entirely out of order, and only certain posters will have any clue as to what's really going on regarding this absouletly ridiculous and decrepit loss of motivation that prevents us from even putting our hair up in the morning or doing our dirty dishes? That's what this post is about, and anyone with a brain would know that by now. Even §m£ÂgØL, who is a backup me but is irrelevant because of big boi work, is not not off the hook of this!

Speaking of Te eTHEHE EHEHE, I share a lot in common with her as well, as she REFUSES to put up a fight even when you're being straight up bitch boi to her, but she knows how to take the words I write in a loving spirit becasue most of what I say is not garbage, even though it appears to be. It;s mostly becausue she doesn't know how to respond to your hidden outrightness. Fucking, even fonaplats knew how much I loved getting to know him. Him would take all day, and I remember it SO CLEARLY. I'm glad he's banned, he should come back tho. That clarity I spoke of earlier is gone, and it is the resulatant of tough love, and of broken nuancial trusts. Please don't forget that, it's important as fuck. Let's remember all the times this DIDN'T happen, it's all the fault of those who have spot on perception and menacing communications, and while I WILL deal with that issue in separate, please give me an answer in regards to the example I give you below. You know what it means, don't lie.
    Ex: boy this lil bitch boy, his name is hee tee, but i call him pee pee.

OKAY DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN?

Y/N

Please answer.

I am dead fucking serious
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Should I read this meth post?

Y/N
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Did someone say NiS Couples OTP power ranking thread? Here's my list:

1. Lanny x HTS
    2. MmQ x ohfralala
    3. Hydro x Malice (secret true ending we missed because we didn't read the strategy guide)
    4. §m£ÂgØL/1337/PoC x Hydro (like a foursome where §m£ÂgØL and PoC are getting raped)
    5. Piegirl x H.P. Lovecraft
    100. Kinkou x Zok
    500. Your Parents Having Super Kinky Sex While You're Stuck in the Closet and Can't Say Anything And Just Have to Watch
    612. Enter x Wire's Baby
    998. Slag x Bumble
    999. -SpectraL x DaGuru (this is just specky masturbating)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Should I read this meth post?

Y/N

Yes he gave me a compliment I think so everyone should read it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's habit for me to thank any post I'm mentioned in. Sometimes.

Originally posted by Lanny Did someone say NiS Couples OTP power ranking thread? Here's my list:

1. Lanny x HTS
    2. MmQ x ohfralala
    3. Hydro x Malice (secret true ending we missed because we didn't read the strategy guide)
    4. §m£ÂgØL/1337/PoC x Hydro (like a foursome where §m£ÂgØL and PoC are getting raped)

100. Kinkou x Zok

500. Your Parents Having Super Kinky Sex While You're Stuck in the Closet and Can't Say Anything And Just Have to Watch

612. Enter x Wire's Baby

998. Slag x Bumble

Power couple like power embrace or power Eagle?

You forgot LJ and jilliam

And a few of the SECRET ones

Also I'm fucking panny. That should've been number 1.1
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Lanny Did someone say NiS Couples OTP power ranking thread? Here's my list:

1. Lanny x HTS
    2. MmQ x ohfralala

100. Kinkou x Zok

612. Enter x Wire's Baby

998. Slag x Bumble

You can add

me x candyrain/kinkou/kreepykay/10ft ganga plant

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ Power couple like power embrace or power Eagle?

"power" as in "power bottom"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny "power" as in "power bottom"

That doesn't work for me can we change it?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    rehab broke you
    Ghost Black Hole
    Zend nudes
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Oh, I almost forgot NiS's newest couple: aldra and Red Woman.

Congratulations you two lovebirds. I'll put you above piegirl but below dysfunctional rape quartet
    You'd put me and candy if you'd had even a glimpse of the PM's and pix I'd had with her.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wut
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Narc You'd put me and candy if you'd had even a glimpse of the PM's and pix I'd had with her.

That's very telling.
    That's all you're getting tho.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah did you send her the just the hottest dick pic that a girl's ever seen in the history of dick pics?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ::taps foot:: looks around,,pffft,, silly niggas.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Send her a bisected dick pick, that really gets the ladies going.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    My decision to surgically remodel my genitals was deliberate, of deep satisfaction to me, highly exciting, sexually adventurous, and erotically exhilarating...Full erections are still maintained as previously, but now in two complete, separate halves. The erotic zones of my penis are still the same, with orgasms and ejaculations functioning perfectly. Entry into the vagina requires a little extra effort for insertion, but once my penis is inside, it's opened effect on the vagina's inner lining is more pronounced, giving better, female orgasmic feelings.
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    Originally posted by Lanny 4. §m£ÂgØL/1337/PoC x Hydro (like a foursome where §m£ÂgØL and PoC are getting raped)

I'll be the rapist.

I'll do all the things infinityshock says he would do, but never could.
Jump to Top