fuck my life
    fuck my life
    fuck my life
    fuck my life
    fuck my life
    fuck my life
    fuck my life

and fuck me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass
    fuck my fucking ass

heaven knows I assed
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    One time I messaged Lanny and I'll do it again.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd massage him too.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Hamp my dude, long time. Glad you could make it out for the me-fucking
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    unless you've been posting under an alt for a while and I just didn't realize, in which case I apologize
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Me and lanyard meet at some fag bar in downtown San Fran and start openly jacking each other off in the middle of the main floor and a crowd gathers and they start jacking off and we somehow all cum at the same time but me and Lanny haven't yet so we ask everyone to cum forward and we mutually accept the cum shower like a great bukake but it's a double receptive bukake and it's so hot that the space time continuum comes to a halt and me and Lans jizz covered faces are like the final moment in time and it's a frozen in real picture that Gods of future look back on and Jack off to, too.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    fuck me either way really
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Lanmy..hear me out.. what if a foriegn or homegrown army wanting to throw a coup filled a fucking warehouse full of toxins in this latest fire.. my lungs feel fucked up.. but I see the first gen Americans wearing masks. Not just Asians. I know they do it in China because of coal pollution yet what if this is a secret double backd C I A darkop shit aka softkill
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Saw a dude wearing a hazmat level mask.. I only have this surgeons mask.. they said not to wear..get me sicker.. all N95 sold out..Sunday might be last health issue
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ Me and lanyard meet at some fag bar in downtown San Fran and start openly jacking each other off in the middle of the main floor and a crowd gathers and they start jacking off and we somehow all cum at the same time but me and Lanny haven't yet so we ask everyone to cum forward and we mutually accept the cum shower like a great bukake but it's a double receptive bukake and it's so hot that the space time continuum comes to a halt and me and Lans jizz covered faces are like the final moment in time and it's a frozen in real picture that Gods of future look back on and Jack off to, too.

Faggot. I'll be the camera guy and sell it on lemonpartyjr make money
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Try not going outside? Only bothers me if I'm outside and walking around, which is weird, I would think the air would circulate with the interior of buildings enough that it's pretty much the same inside as out, but if I close my windows it doesn't seem to be a problem.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ

I didn't know the guy from johnny hobo started a youtube solo career
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'll fuck your ass bitch boy

Btw server fees are due on the first, deuces pussy.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost

Smell my scissor fingers, Bruh!
    Originally posted by mmQ

re fucking ported.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    OP reported!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny Try not going outside? Only bothers me if I'm outside and walking around, which is weird, I would think the air would circulate with the interior of buildings enough that it's pretty much the same inside as out, but if I close my windows it doesn't seem to be a problem.

I have windows closed and a small one room air purifier we keep moving around. it's helped a little bit but I may have caught the flu at the same time. or like I mentioned.. perhaps.. just perhaps.. something really fucked up had burned. But this isn't something someone says with the serious lost of people and loved ones.

Was it the power company again (as suggested) or did someone look into last years fires (again, near winter time? just too weird) and set this up. think of a giant warehouse (if one existed in paradise) and filled it with shit to poison people as a test or a soft attack.. OK that's conspiracy theory on Alex Jones level of what would say crazy or fear mongering. but a test. and a softkill.

who's testing the air. is it FEMA that is responsible. even if What I'm saying is extreme.. is say it because it's not that shocking to think.

like the Avian Flu.. realistic outbreak or an experiment .. people wearing masks .. I See this from now on.. whether they're asian or russian looking slavs or whatever.. I'm putting one on. You ever see me with a N95 or surgeon style mask on.. you might want to as well. Though it might just be "Allergies" .. (of what) it's because I spotted others.

might as well wear it year round?

9.11 "oh the air is fine.. keep digging first responders and volunteer"

emphysema and lung cancers left and right. they believe by 2020 nearly 10000 cases. it's already exceeded 3000 which is more than the original death count. in 17 years another 3000 have fallen ill which has been proven to be 9.11 related (or clinical tests have strongly suggested)

Who's monitoring our air out here. Also.. Fukushima and the 1970s dropping of radioactive waste off the farallon islands?

Marin County has 4-5 times the rate of Breast Cancers of any county in any state of the Nation. since the 1970s it's doubled. 4 times more than any other place in the USA or 4 times the average.
Jump to Top