User Controls

Forest fires

Can we have less stupid names assigned to these catatrophic fires please...We've had the "Carr fire" and now the "Camp fire"..what the fuck next the "real log fire"?

Also anyone else been watching the news about the city of Paradise and been thinking of Burnout Paradise?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    wild fires can easily be put out by carpet bombing the entire wooded area.
    Ghost Black Hole
    YO THIS FIRE IS LIT AF
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They're just named after the nearest road or whatever.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Blessings and prayers to the 40-plus who have lost their lives and to their families and loved ones.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    lol why wait till everything is on fire to leave
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Cuz ur HOPING everything u own doesn't go up in flames?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    People are being found having been suffocated in their fleeing cars and trucks.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    If Cali would just break off and fall into the ocean the fires would go out, global warming would be less of a risk and liberalism would be halfway eradicated.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    fires are mobs of flames created by the democrats and crooked Hillary to spend MORE TAX DOLLARS on the bloated forestry department. I don't buy it!
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb If Cali would just break off and fall into the ocean the fires would go out, global warming would be less of a risk and liberalism would be halfway eradicated.

I assume cancer rates would go down too.
    Originally posted by Nil I assume cancer rates would go down too.

There would probably be a shortage of Pet and child psychologists too.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb If Cali would just break off and fall into the ocean the fires would go out, global warming would be less of a risk and liberalism would be halfway eradicated.

Haha😃
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    60 people have died

RIP departed souls.
    What would you do if your home was completely surrounded by thick, black smoke, and you were trapped inside with no breathing apparatus and no oxygen supply?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL What would you do if your home was completely surrounded by thick, black smoke, and you were trapped inside with no breathing apparatus and no oxygen supply?

forest fire dont produce black smokes.
    Probably ponder the meaning of chairs because I'm such a fucking retard that couldn't get a away from a fire in the age of auto-mobiles and ubiquitous information?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny forest fire dont produce black smokes.

Wrong, Chinaman.

Originally posted by Nil Probably ponder the meaning of chairs because I'm such a fucking retard that couldn't get a away from a fire in the age of auto-mobiles and ubiquitous information?

You would be suffocated in your vehicle before you got a mile.
Jump to Top