User Controls

Leftist thugs Target home of tucker carlson

https://www.apnews.com/5aa41068747f4e41b39947f761462f96

More antifa mouth breathers thinking this is what political discourse is, One of these fucks are gonna take a bullet one day and you know what? i wont feel bad cause theyre honestly asking for it at this point.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Antifa groups started losing PayPal access over this - virtually all major newspapers are running stories stating PayPal has blocked both Antifa and alt-right groups (they haven't blocked any right groups in the last few days) over 'fights', refusing to acknowledge the Tucker thing.

He's really going to be banging in the nails when he goes back to work
    Originally posted by aldra Antifa groups started losing PayPal access over this - virtually all major newspapers are running stories stating PayPal has blocked both Antifa and alt-right groups (they haven't blocked any right groups in the last few days) over 'fights', refusing to acknowledge the Tucker thing.

He's really going to be banging in the nails when he goes back to work

Good, hopefully more companies will do their part to fight the extremist bullshit permeating both sides. or at least contain it a bit.
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    Originally posted by aldra refusing to acknowledge the Tucker thing.

Yeah, there seems to be a blackout over this, even though it's certainly very newsworthy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the more i read into these radical groups...regardless of their ideology, beliefs, or preachings...the more its apparent they arent actual 'leaders' but simple-minded followers being directed from the wizard behind the curtain.

the same exact thing i said about the south american caravan the day it was first reported...before anyone brought up outside funding and directing.
Jump to Top