User Controls

its the first day of deer season and we have fresh snow on the ground

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    so I'm going partridge hunting
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    First day of rifle season here.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    im bringing some double aught buckshot just in case
    Technologist victim of incest
    Do they have grouse up your way Pole? That there’s some good eatin!
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    What does deer 🦌 tastes like? 🤔
    up here we call em partridge,, its pretty much the same bird
    so fr I only got 2 this season one with my front tire on my one ton dodge,, I got his wing and ass with the tire ,, didnt even mess up the meat,, the other one was stipid cuz I got out of my truck and shot that fucker while he looked at me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl What does deer 🦌 tastes like? 🤔

messed up cow
    Technologist victim of incest
    You need two people. Is rick going with you? One to flush em out and the sharp shooter to take em down. I was always the “flush em out” person when I went hunting🥺
    no, rick had to retire from wondering the woods.
    he has a bad knee so I hve to stalk em or road hunt till I see a bird then slip off the road and shoot the bird,, up here you have to be at least 2 feet off the traveling portion of the road to legally shoot and you cant load the gun till you re off the road.
    someone just shot a deer. I really should get off my ass and go for a ride
    wabbit season
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sold my 06 and Beretta 9

May possibly get a compact or slim pistol in the future, but maybe not becous in a live in a nice part of town.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Why is turkey hunting season not in fall?
    turkey season was open till the 4th here,, its about to be Bear season again
    sometimes turkeys just fall over ded in front of me
    Ghost Black Hole
    Damn it hasn't even snowed for me yet :O
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Uhg I think it might snow on my drive to Canada tomorrow.

Now I'm annoyed ... someone lied to me about turkey season. I just believed they knew what they were talking about ... Pffft
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Mewsik Uhg I think it might snow on my drive to Canada tomorrow.

Where abouts in Canada are you headed?

BC is the shit, but that's my own bias speaking I suppose.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mewsik Uhg I think it might snow on my drive to Canada tomorrow.

Now I'm annoyed … someone lied to me about turkey season. I just believed they knew what they were talking about … Pffft

drive to mexico instead. its not snowing there
Jump to Top