User Controls

Slimy Spic Gets Lippy with US President, Bullies Woman

I'm genuinely shocked by this, where is the respect?

It's clear, as always, that browns come to white lands with full intention on pushing whites around and running shit.

A part of being a man, not a rotten brown weed like the average third worlder, is not pushing women around just because you're able.

When do white men start standing up for ourselves and our families, and terrifying and punishing the traitors in our midst?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this is why im not president

about halfway through that exchange the secret service would be pulling me off that handsome and well tanned individual and the medical staff would be removing the mic from its transverse colon.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I for one think that the intern is FUCKING HOT!!
    See the way she got on her knees OH Boy she's a keeper.
    Trump is one lucky dude.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I for one think that the intern is FUCKING HOT!!
    See the way she got on her knees OH Boy she's a keeper.
    Trump is one lucky dude.

she was getting out of the way of the cameras, retard

i guarantee obama is drooling about how much he wished he could have talked to the shit MINITRU reporters like that. for all his shortcomings...at least trump isnt an unterbottom like obummer is.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I know she was getting out of the way but was HOW she did it turned me on.
    RETARD
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Majestic 12 : The UFO Science Task Force I'm genuinely shocked by this, where is the respect?

No, you're not shocked at all, you're feigning outrage on a shitposting forum lol.

Since when has the position of POTUS been one which requires respect? We have a lengthy history of shitting on the president at every turn. This particular episode is exactly par for the course. If you want an opportunity to people spics then knock yourself out bud, but don't pretend to be mad over a journalist from a partisan media outlet being less than cordial to the opposition.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do they always talk shit in press conferences like that? I was under the impression they were more formal
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I am shocked.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by aldra do they always talk shit in press conferences like that? I was under the impression they were more formal

Here's a case of a reporter questioning Obama out of turn on literally the same issue two years ago: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/obama-scolds-reporter-question-press-conference/
    Originally posted by Lanny Here's a case of a reporter questioning Obama out of turn on literally the same issue two years ago: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/obama-scolds-reporter-question-press-conference/

are you an obama fan ?
    Originally posted by Lanny No, you're not shocked at all, you're feigning outrage on a shitposting forum lol.

No Lanny, I'm not some DH weirdo pretending to "believe all wahmen" or some shit, I genuinely am shocked by this sort of sub-nigger-tier behaviour. I would say nigger-tier, but even Africans show normal respect dealing with their leaders. Normal middle class white people don't act this way, even the journalists, at least around here.

Since when has the position of POTUS been one which requires respect?

Maybe Hilly should have won. No one would talk shit to her - or they'd suicide so hard you'd be able to bury whatever was left in a zip-lock bag.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Majestic 12 : The UFO Science Task Force No Lanny, I'm not some DH weirdo pretending to "believe all wahmen" or some shit, I genuinely am shocked by this sort of sub-nigger-tier behaviour. I would say nigger-tier, but even Africans show normal respect dealing with their leaders. Normal middle class white people don't act this way, even the journalists, at least around here.

To quote the big man, "wrong". How much respect for Obama did you have? Was he above the "nigger" designation? I'm not saying Obama is above being called a nigger. I'm saying you're a fucking idiot if are actually offended because someone else was rude to the president, regardless of who happens to be president.

I mean maybe you really do think the office confers an air of respectability to the bumblefucks that hold it, but that's even fucking sadder, so for your sake I hope you're just pretending to be "shocked".

Maybe Hilly should have won. No one would talk shit to her - or they'd suicide so hard you'd be able to bury whatever was left in a zip-lock bag.

I can see you're just brimming over with respect for the country's leaders, huh?
    Originally posted by Lanny To quote the big man, "wrong". How much respect for Obama did you have? Was he above the "nigger" designation?

I called Obama a nigger loads, but not to his face. I wouldn't dare insult any leader to their face.

I can see you're just brimming over with respect for the country's leaders, huh?

My country is lead by a gay indian and a wind-up leprechaun, but I wouldn't insult them to their faces.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Majestic 12 : The UFO Science Task Force I called Obama a nigger loads, but not to his face. I wouldn't dare insult any leader to their face.

My country is lead by a gay indian and a wind-up leprechaun, but I wouldn't insult them to their faces.

So you'll talk endless shit about people, but not to their faces.

Wow, you sure are one honorable dude. Where did this country go so wrong as to have people who will confront their elected representatives with their opinions as opposed to calling them names in arenas where they have no opportunity to respond? Obviously the latter is the only respectable thing to do.
    I will talk shit about cops, but I won't insult them to their face. Does that make me a bad person?

Professionals should keep their political opinions quiet. There are forums for debate - a great many such forums. Use them. Being a professional does not make your personal political preferences any more valid or valuable than the next persons.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny Where did this country go so wrong as to have people who will confront their elected representatives with their opinions as opposed to calling them names in arenas where they have no opportunity to respond?

somewhere around the area where people started getting fired, blacklisted, death threats etc. for having an opinion that someone might find offensive
    Originally posted by aldra somewhere around the area where people started getting fired, blacklisted, death threats etc. for having an opinion that someone might find offensive

So about 1700 so? The American revolution against the England was a result of pseudonymous personalities rabble rousing by publishing propaganda using printing presses.

The ancient American war cry:
    "No taxation without representation!
    And no taxation with representation either!"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra do they always talk shit in press conferences like that? I was under the impression they were more formal

they are supposed to be.

if someone in the military talked to a medium ranked, popular, officer like that they would be blanket partied by multiple separate groups. if that pinko MINITRU agent had been a member of the military I guarantee after a week he'd go AWOL to escape the daily tortures.
    Originally posted by infinityshock they are supposed to be.

if someone in the military talked to a medium ranked, popular, officer like that they would be blanket partied by multiple separate groups. if that pinko MINITRU agent had been a member of the military I guarantee after a week he'd go AWOL to escape the daily tortures.

are you for more freedom or less ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny more freedom or less ?

I'm assuming more for himself, less for everyone else.

It's the American way.
Jump to Top