User Controls

a mass shooting and a fire

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    pretty bad day for ventura county, have a drink for me bois this is going to be exhausting
    infinityshock Black Hole
    fake news

everyone knows guns are banned in california so no one has them.

they certainly dont have those extended 'clips' that hold billions of bullets cause theyre banned too and stuff.

more kike media lies and deception.

death to all jedis
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ace Ventura
    Originally posted by infinityshock fake news

everyone knows guns are banned in california so no one has them.

they certainly dont have those extended 'clips' that hold billions of bullets cause theyre banned too and stuff.

more kike media lies and deception.

death to all jedis

thanks for the insight buddy. i have really been enjoying the false flags and conspiracy videos. saw some people on youtube saying obviously the whole thing was fake because so many people came out to pay respects to the officer, fucking 101 just shut down. guess people just can't imagine what a community is like. good shit.
    I read that some of the people involved survived the Las Vegas shooting as well. Fucked up.
    Originally posted by ohfralala I read that some of the people involved survived the Las Vegas shooting as well. Fucked up.

yeah I knew people in the las vegas shooting, my friend's parents were running away at that one with a fucking metal chair protecting them as cover, they saw later it had a bullet hole in it. haven't confirmed i knew anyone personally at this shooting but plenty of friends of friends.

and NOW everything is on fire! i really feel bad for the cops and firefighters, no sleep in sight for anyone.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I read Spaghetti & meatballs.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I read Spaghetti & meatballs.

your stomach is telling you something
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Rizzo.

What do u think it is?
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box yeah I knew people in the las vegas shooting, my friend's parents were running away at that one with a fucking metal chair protecting them as cover, they saw later it had a bullet hole in it. haven't confirmed i knew anyone personally at this shooting but plenty of friends of friends.

and NOW everything is on fire! i really feel bad for the cops and firefighters, no sleep in sight for anyone.

Damn I just looked up the wildfire.

I think I’d become a hermit after surviving two mass shootings.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I wish a dumb bitch would try me.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I wish a retarded clown might be just dumb enough.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box pretty bad day for ventura county, have a drink for me bois this is going to be exhausting

Rizzo are you from Ventura county?
    Originally posted by Mewsik Rizzo are you from Ventura county?

yes. and this fire is too close for fucking comfort. im not in danger at the moment but i saw how the fire went last year. getting my bug out bag ready now
    I’m sorry ... here’s a 🐫 for you 🙂

The company I worked for for several years was in newberrt Park and Thousand Oaks.
    not going to dox myself anymore but this is going to be a long night, will let you guys know if im about to die, will shitpost profusely before the end.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sending positive vibes your way and doing a rain dance ... we were evacuated in SB 3 times .. if they tell you to leave - leave

What’s dox mean?
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    These shootings are horible.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I just wish someone would break the high score.
    Originally posted by Mewsik Sending positive vibes your way and doing a rain dance … we were evacuated in SB 3 times .. if they tell you to leave - leave

What’s dox mean?

dox means information that could identify you personally, people can figure out where you live or who you are with very few clues. that's why i dont wan't to say too much. even saying the county im in makes things waaay too easy for people that know how to do things.
Jump to Top