User Controls

Why do people, regardless of whom they are, say they HATE other people?

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Especially people they do not know, and will probably never have the pleasure of meeting.

I desire to meet as many humans as I possibly can. Diversity in ones life is a blessing, not an anchor.

If I haven't do so in a while I do so now: I love you all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    That's very nice of u, cupocheer. Thank u, I love u as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why do you assume they do? It seems reasonable you have to know something about someone to hate them...even if it's as simple as the color of their skin, that's something you know about them.

I hate sprouts...if you are sprout I hate you regardless of your personality.
    We all are on the same ship of life here in this world.

Sameness is what we admire in others and what we aspire to instill in ourselves.

I love humanity -- regardless of their situation. We cant all be perfect, no, not one, and we cant all be bad, but we all can be loved.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U might have been a sprout in a past life.
    You must be talking to jig because I don't know what a sprout is.

However, how can anyone state with impunity that they hate another human simply because of: skin color, nationality, religious beliefs, etc etc etc?

Hate is just the opposite of love and one cannot experience an emotion that they have never experienced the reverse of.

I may dislike the color green but I don't hate money.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U might have been a sprout in a past life.

Nope...

My first exwife had her palm read (for 50 fucking bucks) when we were in New Orleans...I paid for it and I held the beers outside for 1hr while she went in for the palm reading (Well I drank them and got new ones actually). When she came out I asked her what the witch said...

"Well she said our souls come to this world many times before we ascend, each time it learns a little more...she said your husbands soul is a new soul, it's the first time it's been here, that's why he acts the way he does".

So basically I paid $50 and waited 1hr in the oppressive New Orleans heat holding beer to be called an asshole...
    Do you think of yourself as an "asshole", jig?
    I don't think of myself I think of others.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol@ that's why he acts like he does. 😋

I don't know exactly what a sprout is either. I was imagining a brussel sprout tho.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol@ that's why he acts like he does. 😋

I don't know exactly what a sprout is either. I was imagining a brussel sprout tho.

Yep that's it brussel sprout...evil things...proof the devil exists.
    Brussel SPROUTS are just little cabbages and anyonr who doesn't like cabbage isn't from the east coast, the southern States, the north, west of the Mississippi River -- let alone have any Chinese heritage or Native American blood.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    They're disgusting. Both brussel sprouts & cabbage stink. Stink up ur whole house trying to cook it. Yuck
    Ghost Black Hole
    protip: you can make Ph paper from red cabbage
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nope…

My first exwife had her palm read (for 50 fucking bucks) when we were in New Orleans…I paid for it and I held the beers outside for 1hr while she went in for the palm reading (Well I drank them and got new ones actually). When she came out I asked her what the witch said…

"Well she said our souls come to this world many times before we ascend, each time it learns a little more…she said your husbands soul is a new soul, it's the first time it's been here, that's why he acts the way he does".

So basically I paid $50 and waited 1hr in the oppressive New Orleans heat holding beer to be called an asshole…

post nudes of first exwife.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Especially people they do not know, and will probably never have the pleasure of meeting.

I desire to meet as many humans as I possibly can. Diversity in ones life is a blessing, not an anchor.

If I haven't do so in a while I do so now: I love you all.

someone has had entirely too much ecstasy for breakfast
    Originally posted by infinityshock someone has had entirely too much ecstasy for breakfast

Now that you realize it don't use so much in the morning.
    Originally posted by cupocheer I desire to meet as many humans as I possibly can.

You're either a flake or a liar.
    Originally posted by Majestic 12 : The UFO Science Task Force You're either a flake or a liar.

Care to extrapolate?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tribalism
Jump to Top