User Controls

Walking past a group of school children while clearly fucked up & on drugs

Ghost Black Hole
    Does anyone else know this feel?

It's like, you will just be walking around at an odd hour completely lost in your own world and you are high as fuck and your eyeballs look weird, you are wearing a "fuck the world" shirt and have the complexion of a zombie.

Then you turn a corner and see a bunch of bright hopeful faces marching towards you taking up the entire sidewalk and you walk by every one of them and they all look up and stare at you and you know what they are all thinking. They are looking at true evil, the faces of meth psycho killer real life monster horror story.

I know this is reality because I was once that child and I saw what I became.

STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Many of them will proabanly have nightmares about u tonight.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Many of them will proabanly have nightmares about u tonight.

I know I will...😢
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    'if you can't be a role model, might as well be a warning'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    'if you can't be a good example might as well be a bad example'
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    proabanly
    wear a shirt that says 'after'.
    "if u cant be literally jesus christ u might as well be an all out piece of shit"
    Jesus Houston
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III "if u cant be literally jesus christ u might as well be an all out piece of shit"

Same thing in my Book.
    Technologist victim of incest
    ^^^^^^
    Wow, that was a quick log in. Lol
Jump to Top