User Controls

hey guys, I need a 305 V6

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    anybody got one kickin around out in the barn?

do any of you actually have a barn?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    craigslist

and this isnt 1973...get a 7L V8...or larger
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its for my 1970 GMC dump truck dude,, if I cant get the one in it running I'll put a 4bt in it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you didnt say diesel
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    actually he just did, dumdum . now shut the fuck up
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor actually he just did, dumdum . now shut the fuck up

after i made my reply to the original post you dumb handsome and well tanned individual.

now stfu and go attend your donkey cart before some other homeless handsome and well tanned individual drags the poor donkey away to sexually abuse then have for dinner with a side order of curry.
    the 305 i need is gas,, but if I cant get one I'll get a 4bt cummins and put that in instead
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Pawlecat
    I gotta measure the engin compartment to see if I have the room to drop a 5.9 Cummins in the hole
    Technologist victim of incest
    There should be plenty of holes you can drop Cum in!
    we do not joke on Cummins diesel engines
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just got a line on a 305 V6 runs great and its only $250.00
    nigga i live in a studio apartment lol
    you put urself in that position tho
    I cant even see my neighbors houses from my home
    Originally posted by POLECAT you put urself in that position tho

yea i signed the mother fuckin lease not thinking that 5 years down the line i might need to help some random date hotel nigga find a goddamn car engine MY BAD FOR RENTING AN APARTMENT AND NOT A FUCKING JUNKYARD
    nigga, I only have 6 trucks and only 2 are parts trucks so its not a junk yard and we aint got no god damn junkies hoverin over my shit waitin for me to go to the corner store so they can trade my stuff fr there next fix
    not here either if a junkie needs a fix i have multiples they can take for free
    theres no replacement for displacement.
Jump to Top