User Controls

I wish my neighbours would die

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    I hate these fuckers. What kind of evil passive aggressive shit can I do to make them move? I have had words with them but short of physically fighting with the guy I’m not sure what else to do. One friend gave the idea to cut the tag on their hydro meter so they get their power cut off or have huge fines. How else can I fuck them over??
    They play loud music, their cats shit all over my yard/garden, they openly do drug deals, the list goes on..
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ughhu I hate these fuckers. What kind of evil passive aggressive shit can I do to make them move? I have had words with them but short of physically fighting with the guy I’m not sure what else to do. One friend gave the idea to cut the tag on their hydro meter so they get their power cut off or have huge fines. How else can I fuck them over??
    They play loud music, their cats shit all over my yard/garden, they openly do drug deals, the list goes on..

at about 4am when theyre good and asleep...silently climb onto their roof. for bonus points pour concrete into their roof vent stack. then...as loudly as you can, hop across it before making your escape.

throw dead animals into various locations of their property and house.

cut brake, coolant, oil, hydraulic, etc lines on their vehicles

turn on their hoses when theyre not home
    get a very low frequency subwoofer...the rest should be common sense.
    Originally posted by Ughhu they openly do drug deals,

hmmm ....

if only there are people whose job is to go around catching people dealing drugs ...
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Cops raided there house a few weeks ago. Shit was crazy prob 30 cops and a few with machine guns. The one guy is gone but the rest of them are still there.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson get a very low frequency subwoofer…the rest should be common sense.

https://nerdist.com/spooky-science-the-ghost-frequency/

alternatively, accuse them of raping you
    esbity African Astronaut
    Burn down their house. That should make them move.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Get some pet skunks and keep them in a cage right on the property line.
    Shoot a gun off, then quickly call the cops and say you heard gunshots from their house.

Feed the cats drugs, chocolate, caffeine, etc.

Release air from their tyres, just a bit. Leave nails out where cars can drive over them.

Pour roundup on their plants.

Get a powerful laser pointer and set their curtains on fire.

Rig up a microwave to run with the door open and point towards their house.

Get some fentanyl and soak into some pills or dissolve it in a bottle of vodka and leave it on the lawn, so it looks like someone dropped it.

Shit on their lawn.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Cut their penises off.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ughhu They play loud music, their cats shit all over my yard/garden, they openly do drug deals, the list goes on..

Become a Police informant, become a bud who buys some BUD, then narc. That should do it.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty Become a Police informant, become a bud who buys some BUD, then narc. That should do it.

Bud is legal.

Steal somwthing from another neighbor and place it on the front porch. Say you saw them steal it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Politely knock on their door and ask to briefly speak to them about your concerns and how you hopefully as adults can remain civil and come to a peaceful resolution where all parties are satisfied.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mmQ Politely knock on their door and ask to briefly speak to them about your concerns and how you hopefully as adults can remain civil and come to a peaceful resolution where all parties are satisfied.

And if not, pull out the Glock and lay down some rules.
Jump to Top