User Controls

i have a mentee now

i got my job back i used to work there with this ghetto dude who did 6 years for shooting some ppl. anyways me and that dude ended up doing hella coke and meth together and kinda went off of our own respective deep ends and now i work with his cousin who is also ghetto as fuck but he's actually a good kid. he's in his last year of high school and we have the same first name. i mean he talks like he's from the hood subtly which he is but the kid said he's good at math and i know he doesn't have any good influences in his family and not so much most the people we work with (not that they're not good, they prob just don't care) so i was giving him advice about college or going to become an electrician or something.

usually i end up fucking up people's lives inadvertently so i'm going to take it personally if he is not successful

anywayz
    Technologist victim of incest
    OG,
    That’s awesome. It feels good to help our youth. Just a bit of advise: Don’t get let down if he doesn’t become successful. You can give all you’ve got, but he’ll do what is in his soul.

You do have an opportunity to help a youth become productive. Good rewards coming your way.👍🏻
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III ghetto dude who did 6 years for shooting some ppl.

because that makes dense

- europistan or US (im inclined to believe non-US since that sentence is unheard of for 'shooting some ppl'

- elaborate
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist OG,
    That’s awesome. It feels good to help our youth. Just a bit of advise: Don’t get let down if he doesn’t become successful. You can give all you’ve got, but he’ll do what is in his soul.

You do have an opportunity to help a youth become productive. Good rewards coming your way.👍🏻

stfu and post nude selfies
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by infinityshock because that makes dense

- europistan or US (im inclined to believe non-US since that sentence is unheard of for 'shooting some ppl'

- elaborate

Would prolly be a plea bargain thing you idiot.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc Would prolly be a plea bargain thing you idiot.

'prolly' you dont have a clue. take your semen-encrusted handsome and well tanned individual self back to your streetcorner and let the sane people converse without your quibblings
    Originally posted by infinityshock because that makes dense

- elaborate

idk dude tbh i think he never gave me the 100% true story. the parts i know for sure is that he fired a gun and got locked up for 6 years
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III idk dude tbh i think he never gave me the 100% true story. the parts i know for sure is that he fired a gun and got locked up for 6 years

that is the part that makes no sense. any court i know of will throw the book at someone using a gun in the general direction of a human being...as in decades long sentence.

6 years is a first offense, no prior record, armed robbery where no one was hurt and the gun wasnt pointed at anyone...and definitely not fired...and the defendant gave the prosecutor and judge blowjobs, with swallow.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by infinityshock that is the part that makes no sense. any court i know of will throw the book at someone using a gun in the general direction of a human being…as in decades long sentence.

6 years is a first offense, no prior record, armed robbery where no one was hurt and the gun wasnt pointed at anyone…and definitely not fired…and the defendant gave the prosecutor and judge blowjobs, with swallow.

How you know it weren't that then?

Or he ratted others out, you know like I said, for a plea bargain.

Fact is you know shit about this case coz you don't know the guy or anything about the case. Yet as usual you bang on like the big headed know it all like you usually do and make a complete cunt of yourself.

Lol

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc How you know it weren't that then?

Or he ratted others out, you know like I said, for a plea bargain.

Fact is you know shit about this case coz you don't know the guy or anything about the case. Yet as usual you bang on like the big headed know it all like you usually do and make a complete cunt of yourself.

Lol

youre an idiot. read what i type, not what your drug addled neuron thinks it thought.

this is why i told him to provide more details and specifics or i call the bullshit flag.
Jump to Top