User Controls

Do you like black coffee?

A new study conducted at the University of Innsbruck in Austria finds that people who drink their coffee black often has psychopathic or sadistic traits. The study surveyed more than 1,000 adults about their taste preferences with foods and drinks that are bitter. They also took four different personality tests that assessed traits like narcissism, psychopathy, sadism, and aggression. From a report:

Researchers found a trend that suggested a correlation between preferences for black coffee, and other bitter tastes, and sadistic or psychopathic personality traits. They also found that people who enjoyed milky or sugary coffee, and other sweet flavors, generally tended to have more "agreeable" personality traits like sympathy, cooperation, and kindness. The closest correlation found in the study was between bitter foods, like radishes and tonic water, and "everyday sadism," or the enjoyment of inflicting moderate levels of pain on others. The researchers went further, suggesting that this association between bitter foods and psychopathic tendencies could "become chronic" and get worse with time.

https://developers.slashdot.org/story/18/11/04/077229/people-who-prefer-black-coffee-are-more-likely-to-have-psychopathic-or-sadistic-traits-study-finds
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I don't like any coffee. Thank you.
    Originally posted by cupocheer I don't like any coffee. Thank you.

Get out of my thread.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Majestic 12 : The UFO Science Task Force Get out of my thread.

Why? I'm in all the rest of them, too..LMRAO
    Get
    the
    fuck
    out
    of
    my
    threads
    infinityshock Black Hole
    nigger lovers
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    I like black coffee as much as infinity likes black dick.

Aka. I love it
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I guzzle pots of black coffee a day. I'm ready to snap any day now and start chopping up teenagers and eating them. Nobody can stop me.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Funny, intriguing.
    I saw a thread on this on a forum for schizophrenics then went to voat.co and saw a post on it now here.
    The hivemind resonates.
    What kind of message is the cabal trying to send?
    Obviously drinking black coffee doesn't mean anything but to them there is some sort of symbolism involved and seeing this pop up simultaneously on multiple sites is no coincidence.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I like my coffee like my women....cold, black and bitter
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    With lots of milk and lots of sugar. Basically add some coffee to my cup of sugared milk why wont ya
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I guzzle black cocks all day. I'm ready to snap any day now and start chopping up teenagers and eating their nutterbutter. Nobody can stop me.

carry on with that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ughhu I like black coffee as much as infinity likes black dick.

Aka. I love it

nigger lover
    Ghost Black Hole
    Not as much as I like black cock
    black coffees are infferior to white coffees.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
Jump to Top