User Controls

DEA says claims lil peep responsible for opiate crisis

When I was a teenager me and all my friends were doing OC 40's and 80's all the time. The supply of them that were available to us was huge considering those used in a medical setting are some pretty strong drugs. Like you just don't get a bottle of OC 40's for a toothache you know? If there was enough of it going around we were all able to get high all the time, it seems pretty obvious they were at worst pushing it and at the very least looking the other way when it was being wrongly prescribed to people.

Anyways, then I went to the military and deployed to Afghanistan twice. One ENTIRE 7 MONTH DEPLOYMENT we did nothing but anti drug (heroin) operations. Burned a shitload of heroin and poppy fields (not personally, but that was the goal of the general mission). It kinda seems like they flooded the market with their cheap opiate, got everyone hooked, and when everyone switched to the cheaper heroin they tried to cut off the supply so everyone would keep having to pay $40 for a hit. And then an article comes out with a DEA agent who knows as well as me this history because I'm assuming he's old enough to know about it and not some 22 year old kid go and blame lil peep for every fentanyl overdose. What a load of shit.

Michael Jones, a SoundCloud rapper who goes by New Jerzey Devil, was arrested and charged Wednesday (Oct. 3) for distributing a fatal supply of heroin and fentanyl to a woman named Diana Haikova. Through this arrest, the DEA came to their own conclusion that emo rap is one of the causes of the opioid epidemic plaguing the nation.

“This investigation led us into the underbelly of emo rap and its glorification of opioid use,” said DEA Special Agent in Charge James J. Hunt in a statement, in regard to Jones’ musical genre. After earlier reports stated that Jones was a member of the emo-rap collective GothBoiClique, members of the group and the label confirmed that he was not.

Police say that Jones was in Long Island for Lil Peep’s funeral back in December 2017. He reportedly met the now-deceased 29-year-old woman at a hotel party, where he gave her drugs. She was found dead in her apartment a few days later.

Lil Peep was just 21 when he was found unresponsive on his tour bus before a show. He was pronounced dead of an apparent accidental overdose of Xanax and fentanyl. In a statement, Peep’s family says that the “Awful Things” musician had no relationship with Jones.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there were nearly 50,000 opioid-related deaths in 2017. While there’s no telling what is the true reason for the opioid crisis in America, it’s debatable as to whether the new wave of emo rap content is part of the reason.

https://www.vibe.com/2018/10/emo-rap-opioid-crisis/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol @ the title. don't know how i fucked that one up so bad
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The sole reason for the opioid crisis is the greedy and parasitic shitbags in BigPharma and their lackey pill-pushing "doctors". Period. Full stop. In my world, they'd all be thrown in prison, or even better, executed.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    LIVID!
    It's obvious that the opiate crisis didn't "just happen" by chance, anymore than it did in China in the 19th Century.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III When I was a teenager me and all my friends were doing OC 40's and 80's all the time. The supply of them that were available to us was huge considering those used in a medical setting are some pretty strong drugs. Like you just don't get a bottle of OC 40's for a toothache you know? If there was enough of it going around we were all able to get high all the time, it seems pretty obvious they were at worst pushing it and at the very least looking the other way when it was being wrongly prescribed to people.

Anyways, then I went to the military and deployed to Afghanistan twice. One ENTIRE 7 MONTH DEPLOYMENT we did nothing but anti drug (heroin) operations. Burned a shitload of heroin and poppy fields (not personally, but that was the goal of the general mission). It kinda seems like they flooded the market with their cheap opiate, got everyone hooked, and when everyone switched to the cheaper heroin they tried to cut off the supply so everyone would keep having to pay $40 for a hit. And then an article comes out with a DEA agent who knows as well as me this history because I'm assuming he's old enough to know about it and not some 22 year old kid go and blame lil peep for every fentanyl overdose. What a load of shit.

dubious of your claims since i know someone who actually did do some golden triangle spanking and the 'burnings' were few and far between...plus, the only...literally, only...burnings that ever took place were for photo-ops and publicity.

when actual counternarc ops were being conducted the fields would be sprayed with tanker-truck sized quantities of herbicide. that not only polluted the heads so they couldnt be processed without poisoning the entire batch but killed any chance of surviving seed heads (fun fact: some poppy seeds can still germinate after being barbecued) perpetuating the crop.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The sole reason for the opioid crisis is the greedy and parasitic shitbags in BigPharma and their lackey pill-pushing "doctors". Period. Full stop. In my world, they'd all be thrown in prison, or even better, executed.

signed

guess what sub-species runs virtually the entire pharmaceutical industry.

thats right. the kikes.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock signed

thats right. the kikes.

You claim it's not happening. then you claim it is happening and blames jedis!

I've heard the same stories many times that OG is saying. Standing out and guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan. just yelling at times "Why???????"

hey OG.. did you have to sign a NDA? I really think it would suck if the MIC fined you for being open about this in a forum. You have company with many other soldiers claiming the same thing. It just seems bizarre but apparently it's fact. controlling the black market.
    Originally posted by infinityshock signed

thats right. the kikes.

They always have, the opium trade in China was all them for instance.

I assume that they have networks similar to their famed diamond networks for transporting heroin. The diamond networks were famed as they were trust based, within a specific jedi community centered on Amsterdam.
    Originally posted by infinityshock dubious of your claims since i know someone who actually did do some golden triangle spanking and the 'burnings' were few and far between…plus, the only…literally, only…burnings that ever took place were for photo-ops and publicity.

when actual counternarc ops were being conducted the fields would be sprayed with tanker-truck sized quantities of herbicide. that not only polluted the heads so they couldnt be processed without poisoning the entire batch but killed any chance of surviving seed heads (fun fact: some poppy seeds can still germinate after being barbecued) perpetuating the crop.

https://www.dvidshub.net/image/400187/marines-seize-5-million-narcotics-during-operation-aero-hunter

fuckin rekt
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com You claim it's not happening. then you claim it is happening and blames jedis!

I've heard the same stories many times that OG is saying. Standing out and guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan. just yelling at times "Why???????"

hey OG.. did you have to sign a NDA? I really think it would suck if the MIC fined you for being open about this in a forum. You have company with many other soldiers claiming the same thing. It just seems bizarre but apparently it's fact. controlling the black market.

the fuck are you spattering on about...

say something that makes sense
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III https://www.dvidshub.net/image/400187/marines-seize-5-million-narcotics-during-operation-aero-hunter

fuckin rekt

staged publicity stunt

$5m of drugs is going to have the best lookout/forward spotters that are available and at the first site of 5-0 they disappear
    Originally posted by infinityshock publicity stunt

then what the fuck was i doing for those 7 months? moron
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III then what the fuck was i doing for those 7 months? moron

being a good little model for the MINITRU propaganda.

$5m translates to about $500,000 in real money
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Gen x was a pathetic and completely worthless generation that was so weak they lost 60+ percent of their people to jedi pushed pharmaceutical drugs.
    It was literally a planned genocide and it worked perfectly.
    On one hand it's a good thing, those people were insufferable but on the other those were millions of European lives that could have helped protect our nation against the handsome and well tanned individual hordes and jedi onslaught.
Jump to Top