User Controls

Wow. Just, wow.

https://twitter.com/nytopinion/status/1058146136807096320?s=20
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL

the best thing is that someone has actually signed that

someone is going to use that in their portfolio when looking for work
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    the flag has no stars
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    I don't think that was lost on who made that.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    What.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Whats the meaning of the missing stars?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Whats the meaning of the missing stars?

A land divided!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A land divided!

how does no stars = divided ?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I see that no one knows.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how does no stars = divided ?

They represent the UNITED states...no stars would suggest no UNION re: a divided nation..

Really Benny! I thought you were smarter than this!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They represent the UNITED states…no stars would suggest no UNION re: a divided nation..

no, the lack of stars doesnt represent division.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, the lack of stars doesnt represent division.

Well yes as explained it could very easily. You'd probably have to ask the cartoonist to confirm but that seems like the most obvious/common sense answer.

No stars = no united states.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well yes as explained it could very easily. You'd probably have to ask the cartoonist to confirm but that seems like the most obvious/common sense answer.

No stars = no united states.

the stars alone do not represent the united states.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the stars alone do not represent the united states.

Yes they represent the 50 united states.

I know English isn't your primary language so here is the definition of the word...

united
    [yoo-nahy-tid]
    See more synonyms for united on Thesaurus.com
    adjective

1. made into or caused to act as a single entity:

So no stars (zero states in a state of union) would be a division of that union.

The image is basically alluding to the fact that many people in all states are divided on the issue of immigration. There isn't one state that is united on the issue, let alone 50 of them...

It's all in the context young Benny, don't get tied up with the name of the country vs the state of the country.
    Benny, if you reject my explanation perhaps offer your own and the reasoning behind it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Majestic 12 : The UFO Science Task Force

https://twitter.com/nytopinion/status/1058146136807096320?s=20

no wow.

the purpose of soldiers is to follow orders.

the purpose of the military is to defend the country

the spics in that caravan are literally an invading army on the march.

if I were HNIC they'd be target practice for drones and gunships.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They represent the UNITED states…no stars would suggest no UNION re: a divided nation..

I thought the Donald made it a law that he would always be portrayed as the star.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the purpose of the military is to defend the country

the spics in that caravan are literally an invading army on the march.

Yup...it's not a "civilian" operation as someone else suggested...It's a foreign force intend on breaching our borders. Doesn't matter if they have guns, pitchforks or spoons...It's the military's job to stop them...not a civilian outfit, a civilian outfit can take care of Juan and Maria...but not 4000 Juan and Maria's.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by stl1 I thought the Donald made it a law that he would always be portrayed as the star.

This made me giggle when hearing your avatar say this .
    Originally posted by stl1 I thought the Donald made it a law that he would always be portrayed as the star.

Only Congress can make (federal) laws...please learn how your own country operates.
Jump to Top