User Controls

Am I wasting my time eating 5 servings of spinach everyday?

1. SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I usually eat 2.5 servings most days but I just bumped it up to 5. Is this a waste?
  2. aldra Dark Matter [my considered impending distributor]
    popeye was just a cartoon
  3. Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Do you like it?
  4. RestStop Space Nigga
    If nothing else it probably helps quite a bit with your digestion in general.
  5. Technologist African Astronaut
    5 servings of veggies a day is great. You might wanna mix it up though, you’ll probably get tired of spinach.
  6. SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I do like it and I eat other vegetables as well. Should I do like 2.5 servings of spinach and 2.5 servings of kale?
  7. infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I usually eat 2.5 servings most days but I just bumped it up to 5. Is this a waste?

youre not eating enough. you should double that amount. maybe even triple
  8. spinach is so retro Lengthy Members Ravishing my Anus! Ow! faget get with the times out here we have ARUGULA AND KALE
  9. also spinach makes my teeth feel like i smoked a gram of tech on my teeth which doesn't feel nice so i'm not too sure about it
  10. Ghost Dark Matter [fabulously attend this hattiesburg]
    you can blend it up and put it in a smoothie
  11. but can you smoke tech out of it
  12. WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I'm gonna up my spinach intake too so i can fight depression 👍
  13. Sudo African Astronaut
    I bought a huge bag of spinach and have just been watching it rot in my fridge for weeks. spinach is a rare vegetable that is better for you cooked than uncooked
  14. infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Sudo I bought a huge bag of spinach and have just been watching it rot in my fridge for weeks. spinach is a rare vegetable that is better for you cooked than uncooked

oxalates
Jump to Top