User Controls

Nice guys finish last

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. I read ur edit.
    Ur not a nice guy. I'm not trying to be rude to u. Everybody is different, & I think it's cool.

Lol. Cool ur different, I think it would be cooler if u were nicer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I read ur edit.
    Ur not a nice guy. I'm not trying to be rude to u. Everybody is different, & I think it's cool.

Lol. Cool ur different, I think it would be cooler if u were nicer.

nice edit sashmo

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    After watching this music video, I paid a visit to Green Day's website and gave some of their new tracks a listen to see if it recaptured my youthful obsession. I like to think that I'm generous with my fandom because I'll listen to everything through American Idiot, but I can't go further than that. It was nice to drop by at least, however briefly.
    Originally posted by Zanick After watching this music video, I paid a visit to Green Day's website and gave some of their new tracks a listen to see if it recaptured my youthful obsession. I like to think that I'm generous with my fandom because I'll listen to everything through American Idiot, but I can't go further than that. It was nice to drop by at least, however briefly.

DontTellEm Black Hole
    I don't know what ur talking about.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I really don't.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Gay
    Originally posted by GGG Gay

right. i hope you made it back home chicken
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I like to think I'm a nice guy and I usually finish first if ya kno what I mean? *Skrt Skrt*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Skrt skrt. My son says that a lot. Lol
    Originally posted by Zanick After watching this music video, I paid a visit to Green Day's website and gave some of their new tracks a listen to see if it recaptured my youthful obsession. I like to think that I'm generous with my fandom because I'll listen to everything through American Idiot, but I can't go further than that. It was nice to drop by at least, however briefly.

Yeah american idiot had a few good songs my favorite was the jesus of suburbia but that uno dos tre bs was awful
    Nice guys can't finish last as they are really not competing or pose any competition.

..you can't win if you don't play etc.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    nice guys finish on Bill Krozby's face
    CandyRein Black Hole
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    lolmfao remember when zok watched the mark zuckerberg movie and he wanted to make zoklet more like facebook

WHERE DID THE TIME GO?! Lmrao
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Skrt skrt. My son says that a lot. Lol

it's the sign of serious cerebral trauma.

probably the result of a do-it-yourself lobotomy...or that coat hanger you tried and failed with.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Jake Paul always finishes first
    Tommy Lund Yung Blood
    That's what your grandmother said last night. 😎
    Originally posted by Tommy Lund That's what your grandmother said last night. 😎

OOOOOOH tommy you are the living end
Jump to Top