User Controls

Disclosure bullshit

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Why is the government going all the way to fake an alien narrative in an effort to unveil advances technology instead of just giving the truth that they've been working in secret on these things for hundreds of years.
    Is it to hide the fact that there has been a multinational government that has ruled the world this whole time?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I used to watch the X-Files back in the 90's too.

It's fiction, bruh.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I used to watch the X-Files back in the 90's too.

It's fiction, bruh.

Bruh man dude there is literally a planned "disclosure" by the government to unveil evidence for alien life.
    They're going to give the whole world this fabricated story on these alien races that are actually man-made constructs and show off certain technologies such as free energy and maybe FTL drives the story will be that they reversed engineered it all from aliens.
    The truth though is that scientists created all of it and the alien bullshit was made up by CIA niggers.
    So the real question is why lie about the origins of the tech?
    Because if the public knew that all the countries are just a facade and that there is a multinational group that is the real government of the planet it would completely shatter people's trust in their puppet governments and they would lose their control over us.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Bruh man dude there is literally a planned "disclosure" by the government to unveil evidence for alien life.
    They're going to give the whole world this fabricated story on these alien races that are actually man-made constructs and show off certain technologies such as free energy and maybe FTL drives the story will be that they reversed engineered it all from aliens.
    The truth though is that scientists created all of it and the alien bullshit was made up by CIA niggers.
    So the real question is why lie about the origins of the tech?
    Because if the public knew that all the countries are just a facade and that there is a multinational group that is the real government of the planet it would completely shatter people's trust in their puppet governments and they would lose their control over us.

You probably could have made a living doing writing for the X Files.

What if, the whole show was actually the government feeding us the truth in entertainment form to make people like you sound crazy?

Ohhhwooooo (scary ghost sound).

I'll tell you what, if you turn out to be right, I'll tattoo "PrettyHateMachine" somewhere on my body.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The technology really does comes from the real aliens, but mostly from the bad ones, who want to meddle and interfere in natural human evolution. The goods ones don't share the technology and allow humans to progress on their own. Both the good aliens and the bad aliens are brothers and come from the same family, but the bad ones have been marooned here by the good ones.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The technology really does comes from the real aliens, but mostly from the bad ones, who want to meddle and interfere in natural human evolution. The goods ones don't share the technology and allow humans to progress on their own. Both the good aliens and the bad aliens are brothers and come from the same family, but the bad ones have been marooned here by the good ones.

You've been reading too much fiction written by CIA agents hired to mislead retards such as yourself.
    Real aliens have no use for us and wouldn't come here in space ships or be so fragile that they would lose their tech for meager little humans to appropriate.
    At the point where you can achieve intergalactic travel you are more likely either more interested in traveling to another universe or virtual reality.
    If aliens were in our galaxy they wouldn't hide themselves or strictly communicate with the deep state, they would have had a relationship with us from the very beginning and we would have always had been part of a galactic community.
    The real mind blower here is how our history and lives are all lies constructed.by others who we refer to as the cabal, deep state or shadow government.
    Aliens are an ARG/larp.
    Ghost Black Hole
    No we would just kill them
    Originally posted by Ghost No we would just kill them

Hahahahahshshsh
    Just stop and think for a second you tiny little insect
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Why is the government going all the way to fake an alien narrative in an effort to unveil advances technology

why do you think this is going to happen?
    Ghost Black Hole
    incest with aliens
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Bruh man dude there is literally a planned "disclosure" by the government to unveil evidence for alien life.

There literally isn't, but I'd be happy to take your money if you want to bet on it.

Which reminds me of that time Bill Krozby thought Obama was going to win the last presidential election despite not being able to run and bet $10 on it and I've yet to see a cent of that money. Maybe betting with schizophrenics isn't the best money making strategy.
    Originally posted by Lanny There literally isn't, but I'd be happy to take your money if you want to bet on it.

Which reminds me of that time Bill Krozby thought Obama was going to win the last presidential election despite not being able to run and bet $10 on it and I've yet to see a cent of that money. Maybe betting with schizophrenics isn't the best money making strategy.

Do you spend any time on the alt net?
    Disclosure has been a hot topic for years now.
    A literal CIA nigger made a documentary about this.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Do you spend any time on the alt net?
    Disclosure has been a hot topic for years now.
    A literal CIA nigger made a documentary about this.

Usually something being a conjecture for years without any actual evidence in support of is not a good sign of it being true
    Originally posted by Lanny …Maybe betting with schizophrenics isn't the best money making strategy.

On the other hand, they may pay you twice or more times, depending how many personalities they have.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL On the other hand, they may pay you twice or more times, depending how many personalities they have.

You don't know anything about schizoprenia.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine You don't know anything about schizoprenia.

On the contrary. I'm very, very smart, and very, very knowledgeable. It's just that I don't flaunt it.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL On the contrary. I'm very, very smart, and very, very knowledgeable. It's just that I don't flaunt it.

Knowing the names of all the Pokemon in yellow on the Gameboy doesn't make you smart
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Knowing the names of all the Pokemon in yellow on the Gameboy doesn't make you smart

Jessie
    James
    Meowth
    Nurse Joy
    Officer Jenny
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine in an effort to unveil advances technology

Such as? LED TVs?
    Such as the computer chip.
Jump to Top