User Controls

We need to have a :kike: emoji.

:kike:

nuff said.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's racist

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    I agree.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    riddle me this:

a fruitcake shoots up a nigger church and its 'sorry for your loss'

a fruitcake shoots up a kike church and everyone goes apeshit...deploys soldiers (they are literally soldiers) to guard the kike churches...worldwide offers of condolences and aid come out of the woodwork...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    :shalom:
    Originally posted by infinityshock riddle me this:

a fruitcake shoots up a nigger church and its 'sorry for your loss'

a fruitcake shoots up a kike church and everyone goes apeshit…deploys soldiers (they are literally soldiers) to guard the kike churches…worldwide offers of condolences and aid come out of the woodwork…

if we go by your logic that chaplains are / should be only for christians, then shouldnt be the term 'church' strictly and exclusively also for christians only ?

why r u floppy floppy ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if we go by your logic that chaplains are / should be only for christians, then shouldnt be the term 'church' strictly and exclusively also for christians only ?

that would be correct.

you dont see any rabies in a church or mosque. you dont see any eyemoms in a church or temple. you dont see any preests in a temple or mosque. if you want to see a fucktard...look in the mirror.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny :kike:

nuff said.

from what ive been reading the symbol is

((( )))
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS I agree.

The only time you have ever posted anything worth approving of.
    Pat yourself on the back, go enjoy a cozy session in the tub with some salts and think of me while you insert your favorite dildo in and out of your anus.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that would be correct.

you dont see any rabies in a church or mosque. you dont see any eyemoms in a church or temple. you dont see any preests in a temple or mosque. if you want to see a fucktard…look in the mirror.

then why did you call the building that rabbies preach in a church ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then why did you call the building that rabbies preach in a church ?

stfu and go deepthroat a flaming porcupine
    Ghost Black Hole
    jedis aren't real
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and go deepthroat a flaming porcupine

why are you being flippy floppy ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why are you being flippy floppy ?

youre an idiot
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost jedis aren't real

Unfortunately they are.
    The real jedis are being genocided by khazarian imposters right now in Palestine.
    Palestinans are the real semites.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Unfortunately they are.
    The real jedis are being genocided by khazarian imposters right now in Palestine.
    Palestinans are the real semites.

no.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Oy vey goyim! That's very anti Semitic of you! Bad goyim.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Emoji

LMRAO
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS I agree.

Make another racist emoji you slut
Jump to Top