User Controls

All my old friends are dying

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Lost a second buddy to an opiate OD in a month. Seems like most of my old late night party friends are dying. I stopped doing serious drugs about 4-5 yrs ago and everyone who kept going is dead or total junkies now. Fuck, lost another good one yesterday. It’s weird tho I’m sad but not surprised, not that they deserve it but I understand how it could happen. Some days I really want to do some coke but I have so many reminders about that old world..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Thats what happens when you turn your back on your friends.

Real friends steal their friends dope, its for their own good. Also selling their playstation
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Nah if you can’t stop doing drugs gotta get away from your people and cut them off completely. Only way I got sober ish(no hard drugs) was meeting a good lady and making a new life.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Skank ass bitches are usually the cause...
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Well it sounds like you're doing the right things you just don't like the reality that drugs present. There are lots of people like you in exactly the same situation who would chill with you.

Old friends just move on to other things, some get married and have kids, some move to other places and some die.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ughhu Only way I got sober ish(no hard drugs) was meeting a good lady and making a new life.

Same. Even my sober friends and family were no help at all
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Good.
    Less worthless scum on the planet shitting things up.
    Hopefully the op is next.
    If you are so weak willed to die out to something as boring ad opiates you deserve to die.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Smoking carfentanil is chill, masturbated but I prefer meth and weed.

I can't function on opiates I just lay there nodding. I like staying awake for a week and making a video game, drawing sprites or playing something like Civ 5 or SS13
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Sorry about your friends. 🌹
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Good.
    If you are so weak willed to die out to something as boring ad opiates you deserve to die.

He quit opiates for 5 years, so he has better will power than your jobless vagrant ass does, you hikkimori piece of shit.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Pills are really bad news and can only spiral you down into the pit of despair and desperation. What you are really doing is "rewiring" your own brain, in such a way that you can no longer depend on it. Your own brain becomes unreliable. You can't trust it or any of the decisions which issue from it. It will convince you a situation is real, when it's really not, and it will cause you to do things you wouldn't even consider for a moment while sober. It's a trap. A death trap. Sure, it feels great and the world goes away and the pain stops, but it's all fleeting, insatiable, just a monkey on your back. Smoke weed instead. Top shelf weed takes the edge off, if you have the will power. If you don't have the will power, commit yourself. Nothing at all good will come out of destroying yourself.
    In the end we weren’t much but the hollow space shrunk down in all of us
    Yeah at least they're dying. I have a friend of a friend who, instead of dying, only died like half way. He got fucked in a "terror attack", and almost half his body is gone. His new name now is 50/50 and his disability is an annoying burden. Nobody likes they guy anyway, he shoulda just died.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GGG He quit opiates for 5 years, so he has better will power than your jobless vagrant ass does, you hikkimori piece of shit.

Being a hikikomori is like being a modern day samurai.
    Fuck the fleshnet!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Good.

Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Being a hikikomori is like being a modern day samurai.
    Fuck the fleshnet!

The samurai were useless, parasitic and a detriment to progress.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The katana is folded over a million times and is the greatest most powerful weapon in human history. The reason Europe never invaded Japan is because they feared the Samurai slicing through their plate mail like butter.

Old friends are oldverrated. You grow apart, and that's good for everyone. Make new friends.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's a quality alt you got there
    Originally posted by Ghost That's a quality alt you got there

Thanks, I made it myself.
Jump to Top