User Controls

DIVERSION: Clinton faction pulls a synagogue attack?

At least 10 people have died in the mass shooting at Tree of Life Congregation Synagogue, the Associated Press reported, citing sources. A baby-naming ceremony was being held at when the gunfire broke out.

"The scene is very bad inside," Pittsburgh Public Safety Director Wendell Hissrich said at a news conference. He declined to announce a specific number of casualties.

A suspect – who police sources identify as Robert Bowers, of Castle Shannon – is in custody in connection with the shooting at the synagogue on Wilkins Avenue.

https://www.wtae.com/article/squirrel-hill-synagogue-shooting-tree-of-life-congregation-pittsburgh/24316467
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Good riddance
    Hopefully there are more to come
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Literally another shoah!

Remember the 10 million!
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    What a retard

https://gellerreport.com/2018/10/bowers-jedi-hater.html/

He was so right, even about Trump but he sacrificed himself too soon.
    He should have teamed up with like-minded individuals and formed a hit squad, then gone out and assassinated all of the globalists.
    Btw, the timing is too uncanny, this along with the bombs seems too scripted.
    Yes the deep state would literally kill innocent people (if you can call jedis innocent or people) as part of a psyop such as this, they are truly that evil.
    What is really telling is how none or their own had died, at least Robert deniro could have had one blow up in his face just for optics.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine He should have teamed up with like-minded individuals and formed a hit squad, then gone out and assassinated all of the globalists.

It's not the 80s anymore. There is electronic surveillance everywhere. You don't get away with crimes like you used to. Look at how quickly they catch basically anyone they want to catch, anyone who poses any sort of threat to the system, like this pipe bomb asshole who wanted to be like the spic Uncle Ted.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning It's not the 80s anymore. There is electronic surveillance everywhere. You don't get away with crimes like you used to. Look at how quickly they catch basically anyone they want to catch, anyone who poses any sort of threat to the system, like this pipe bomb asshole who wanted to be like the spic Uncle Ted.

something just didnt seem right.

they took almost 4 days to find out whos responsible for the pipe bombs. can you immagine how many people would have been killed and maimed had it been a real islamic terrorist ?

is fbi really that slow ?
    I regard 4 days as incredibly fast.

There's no need to hypothesise about how many people are killed in an islamic terrorist attack, in general the number is as many as the terrorists can kill before running out of bullets or before their truck hits something. There is no fast way of stopping terrorists if you let them into your country.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i mis-read the bold type as '11 dead squirrels'

disappointed

no one cares about dead kikes

'oy vey! 303,000 joos killed in duh church shooting! give us money!'
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Number13

sounds like adam sandler
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I knew it had to be a white male, they are the biggest domestic and international terrorists.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I knew it had to be a white male, they are the biggest domestic and international terrorists.

*terrorist financiers and handlers
    Even then they probably get in behind israel, Turkey and KSA come to think of it
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by aldra *terrorist financiers and handlers

That, too. I was specifically referring to any US soldier """serving""" (slaving for the zionist masters, really) in Islamic countries.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Americans are fucktards

Every time a mass shooting happens you think it's the government

I bet nobody in the government even owns a gun but your next door neighbor has like 5000 assault rifles

No wonder people can just walk into a crowd and open fire, yall are dumb
    Originally posted by infinityshock i mis-read the bold type as '11 dead squirrels'

disappointed

no one cares about dead kikes

'oy vey! 303,000 joos killed in duh church shooting! give us money!'

yes, we alreadynknew you have squirrel fetishes.

thanks for sharing again.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yes, we alreadynknew you have squirrel fetishes.

thanks for sharing again.

ill cram a giant acorn into your craw then stuff a rabid starving squirrel up your asshole after i IV it an OD of meth
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    This thread is full of retards. Why would jedis attack jedis. Nobody even cares about jedis. They would've attacked blacks or mexicans or democrats instead.

I mean fine, say the jedis have no morals, but you cant say they're conniving/intelligent and also blame them for such a shitty, ineffective plan. The jedis are not something most Americans care about or think about. Nobody will get up in arms over this any more than if it was a church.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers That, too. I was specifically referring to any US soldier """serving""" (slaving for the zionist masters, really) in Islamic countries.

That's harder to sell people on unless they're already familiar with how US foreign policy works. Pointing it out won't do you any favours because the people who aren't already familiar with the topic aren't going to let you explain yourself
    Originally posted by GGG Nobody even cares about jedis.

I think that's changing. Gab.ai, where this guy posted, is full of redpilled memes on the jedis.

The jedis are moving on gab as well - closing their paypal and hosting.

Yeah, that'll convince us that jedis don't run everything.

People know that jedis are mostly responsible for the wars, like the invasion of Iraq in 2003, the financial problems like the 2008 crash, and the migrant invasion of 2015. Maybe it's gotten much harder to keep shit like that under wraps since the internet became popular.

BTW I certainly don't care about this guys actions. You want to shoot up some synagogue, that's fine with me. There will be consequences, but there will be consequences anyway. jedis already hate us and want to see us broken, homeless and destroyed. They think it's funny.
Jump to Top