User Controls

I’m really sad

So I guess this is the place for me. So many suicide threads to choose from when I want to feel like It could be worse.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Play Minecraft while drinking a 40oz like me
    You won't be depressed for long
    Also watch vids on yt of cats on catnip ^_^
    Ghost Black Hole
    *pulls up in a bus and opens the door*

Hop on kid, plenty of room.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    suicide is always the answer
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Life is a gift from God to you. You must make good with it, to show gratitude.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hey you get one go at it (I mean, from what we are told) so it's your choice how you want it to go.
    If you do good things with your life and help others, you will be rewarded a thousand fold. Even ten thousand fold.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Do a flip.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'm sad today too, it will be better.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If you do good things with your life and help others, you will be rewarded a thousand fold. Even ten thousand fold.

Well I try to be kind and help others because it makes me feel good knowing I don't spread negativity. No matter where my life goes, I want to step toward making the world a bit better for my kids. Kind of a pipe dream for just one person, I'm aware, but I go with it.

I'm not religious so I don't help others expecting much in return, if anything. I just get to feel as though I'm not one of the enormous amount of the population making others feel worse each day. At least I try exceptionally hard not to❤❤
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitfyi Well I try to be kind and help others because it makes me feel good knowing I don't spread negativity. No matter where my life goes, I want to step toward making the world a bit better for my kids. Kind of a pipe dream for just one person, I'm aware, but I go with it.

I'm not religious so I don't help others expecting much in return, if anything. I just get to feel as though I'm not one of the enormous amount of the population making others feel worse each day. At least I try exceptionally hard not to❤❤

Religion is false. They are merely clever imitations in order to hide the wheat among the weeds. Living as righteous a life as you are able is the whole point and all that is required of you, not rote and ritual. You have only to love your creator with your whole heart and your whole mind, sincerely, and love your neighbor as you would yourself; that is the whole of the Law.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Religion is false. They are merely clever imitations in order to hide the wheat among the weeds. Living as righteous a life as you are able is the whole point and all that is required of you, not rote and ritual. You have only to love your creator with your whole heart and your whole mind, sincerely, and love your neighbor as you would yourself; that is the whole of the Law.

So when's the Waco reenactment happening?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Spectrals posts in this thread are very nice. I like this. Hugs and kittens
    Thanks guys. I knew I stayed here for a reason.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Don't forget the bus, It's always an option.

You can never be late for this bus... It's always right on time
    Originally posted by -mal- Thanks guys. I knew I stayed here for a reason.

Is the reason attention whoring?
    Originally posted by Anal Turing Is the reason attention whoring?

She wants to use us as her diary. Is that really so bad?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL She wants to use us as her diary. Is that really so bad?

I love you too, speccy.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL She wants to use us as her diary. Is that really so bad?

I don't know, it depends: are we the voices in her head, or are we actually people behind these usernames on her computer screen? Maybe this has all been a deep Bill Krozby gambit to fuck with her mind.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Religion is false. They are merely clever imitations in order to hide the wheat among the weeds. Living as righteous a life as you are able is the whole point and all that is required of you, not rote and ritual. You have only to love your creator with your whole heart and your whole mind, sincerely, and love your neighbor as you would yourself; that is the whole of the Law.

I'm not sure. I'm a firm believer in karma but I've gotten some major hits and I cant figure out from where. It doesn't discourage me but it's sort of changed my belief system. Which is very confusing to me. No one not even karma will ever change me cuz I'm happy with who I am. But it really makes me think about it at times and that I'm not pleased with. If that made sense I fully get what you are saying tho. Great outlook. Love it!!
Jump to Top