User Controls

Cemeteries < Dead Bodies

There are 7 billion people on the planet and 6,316 people die each hour. That’s roughly a million people a week, right?

SO...

Where are all the cemeteries? We don’t have enough cemeteries. Are we really cremating that many people?

I’m pretty sure there’s a conspiracy in there somewhere.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Mass graves. Ditches. Burned on the Ganges. Rotten to the core and turned to plant food. Cemetery bulldozed. Too poor to afford a lasting grave marker. Used in construction like the great wall/those tunnels in Paris. Etc, etc, etc.

If you're buried in a cemetery your life was probably fairly decent, historically speaking.
    Most countries don't have retirement or pensions, so when you get old you gotta go farm to eat - literally. Then when you die I guess they pop you into a hole to help fertilise the crops.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    If there is eternal fire we all deserve to burn the way we treat the elderly.
    ShizNitty Houston
    im more interested in the mattress firm conspiracy, why is there a mattress firm on every other block. is it a cover up for money laundering or what.
    THERE’S MORE MATTRESSES THAN THERE ARE GRAVES
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    German oven technology
    ShizNitty Houston
    germans do have some excellent engineering
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    We have been through billions of tires.
    Where is all the rubber?
    ShizNitty Houston
    its called recycling idiot
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    They burn the dead in public in India And Muslims and jedis bury the dead in the ground without a cascate or embalming
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Graves are literally illegal in China. In the Arab world they're intentionally poorly marked. It's really only in western civilization where graveyards are prominent. There are a ton around here and I've always liked them. Having sex in a cemetery as a teenager is kind of a rite of passage.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    we should mummify them and launch them into space
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well what do the Chinese do then? Cremation only?

Also, I missed that rite of passage :(

Now I kinda wanna dress up slutty and have sex in a cemetery on Halloween. But I want somebody to come out of nowhere with a chainsaw. Then I run off with my boobs exposed and trip and fall knocking myself unconscious. When I wake up I see my boyfriend’s head on a tombstone and RIP is scribbled in blood.

I can’t find my panties and lay there whimpering on the gravesite.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick we should mummify them and launch them into space

They would freeze and shatter

Mummification not needed
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Um. ☺️
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Archer513 They would freeze and shatter

Mummification not needed

making mummies isn't for the dead or for the aliens, we do it for the ritual.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Probably eat them in said ritual cuz they are perverts.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ShizNitty its called recycling idiot

TF? I mean the rubber that wears off causing you to have to buy new tires, idiot
Jump to Top