User Controls

DIVERSION: Trump faction pulls a bomb attack?

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Watch how this is playing out ----

1) Saudis slaughter a journalist who lived and worked in the US

2) Trumps fails to condemn Saudi action

3) Trump sends rep to Saudi Arabia and gives them another week (3) to get coverup in place to avoid military sales sanctions

4) World Press (particularly CNN, whom Trump hates for not going along with all his lies and backing down) continues reporting on Saudi murderers

5) Pipe bomb packages begin arriving at locations of Americans who have spoken truth to Trump's lies

6) Trump places blame on media for rising hate and division in America

Now....this morning, Trump TELLS media to "clean up their act"
    @realDonaldTrump
    A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!
    57 minutes ago

There's the diversion ... Pipe Bombs ... Instill FEAR in the masses

NO, Trump!

Americans are NOT North Koreans, Russians, or any other suppressive country. You WILL NOT take away.our Constitutional rights by fear mongering.

You, and your jedi son-in-law, Jared (who was not elected president) will not stop the FREE PRESS.

YOU will not become KING!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Given that all items were intercepted and extremely rudimentary in nature it seems more likely to have been a false flag to try to demonise Trump voters
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nope. If that were the case then, at least, one of the bombs would have exploded.

This IS a TRUMP-ISM!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Since when does the fbi or whatever authority show pics of the "bomb" lol. Go have a rest cupo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cupocheer Watch how this is playing out —-

3) Trump sends rep to Saudi Arabia and gives them another week (3) to get coverup in place to avoid military sales sanctions

4) World Press (particularly CNN, whom Trump hates for not going along with all his lies and backing down) continues reporting on Saudi murderers

5) Pipe bomb packages begin arriving at locations of Americans who have spoken truth to Trump's lies

Now….this morning, Trump TELLS media to "clean up their act"
    @realDonaldTrump
    A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!
    57 minutes ago

There's the diversion … Pipe Bombs … Instill FEAR in the masses

NO, Trump!

Americans are NOT North Koreans, Russians, or any other suppressive country. You WILL NOT take away.our Constitutional rights by fear mongering.

You, and your jedi son-in-law, Jared (who was not elected president) will not stop the FREE PRESS.

I have my own disagreements with some of what trump is doing, and I voted for him.

But this is pure unadulterated bullshit, and you know it. Anybody with even a rudimentary understanding of chemistry knows that you can make an explosive with plenty of potency from acetone, hydrogen peroxide and muriatic acid.

infinityshock Black Hole
    no matter what the true origin and motivation of these bombs it's going to turn out to be (accurately or not) some white nutbag, who is arrested at his mothers house, whos publicity pictures have him wearing a white t-shirt with disheveled hair.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I have my own disagreements with some of what trump is doing, and I voted for him.

But this is pure unadulterated bullshit, and you know it.

there is no way you can disagree with the accuracy of #6
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Since when does the fbi or whatever authority show pics of the "bomb" lol. Go have a rest cupo.

they NEVER show pics of the real bomb.

note...'never' is not up for debate. they literally never show pics of the real bomb.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Watch how this is playing out —-

Now….this morning, Trump TELLS media to "clean up their act"
    @realDonaldTrump
    57 minutes ago

There's the diversion … Pipe Bombs … Instill FEAR in the masses

NO, Trump!

I'd elect him king. then he can nape the fucking handsome and well tanned individuals, build the wall, and gas the kikes.

seig heil.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by infinityshock they NEVER show pics of the real bomb.

note…'never' is not up for debate. they literally never show pics of the real bomb.

Is it not an ongoing investigation or something?
    the whole thing is just so well and perfectly coordinated it defies reality.
    Originally posted by infinityshock there is no way you can disagree with the accuracy of #6

Fair enough.
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I have my own disagreements with some of what trump is doing, and I voted for him.

But this is pure unadulterated bullshit, and you know it. Anybody with even a rudimentary understanding of chemistry knows that you can make an explosive with plenty of potency from acetone, hydrogen peroxide and muriatic acid.

Thank you for your OPINION.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Thank you for your OPINION.

Unthankyou for YOURS
    Originally posted by cupocheer Thank you for your OPINION.

Nothing in that post was an opinion
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Is it not an ongoing investigation or something?
    the whole thing is just so well and perfectly coordinated it defies reality.

that isn't the point. the reason the real bombs are never shown to the public is because it's considered free learning material for future bombers...either nutbag copycats or ones that live long enough to graduate out of the nut bag phase and make it into the really dangerous phase. either way...no one wants to give the fruit bowls any more motivation than they already have.

a surprising number of potential bombings are averted due the budding bombers bungling ineptitude.
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Anybody with even a rudimentary understanding of chemistry knows that you can make an explosive with plenty of potency from acetone, hydrogen peroxide and muriatic acid.

I've made explosive diarrhea from re-fried beans and onions.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've made explosive diarrhea from re-fried beans and onions.

You know that they say:

You can never buy Taco Bell, you can only rent it
    Originally posted by infinityshock they NEVER show pics of the real bomb.

note…'never' is not up for debate. they literally never show pics of the real bomb.

One of the dongs at CNN apparently leaked it, though there's always a chance it was faked
    I mean, considering how little has been released it's possible either side could be responsible, but it seems distinctly more like a media sideshow than a string of serious murder attempts though.
    It will be a single nutjob..not any "side" or "organization"
Jump to Top