User Controls

If sociopathy were a spectrum...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Where would you place me? on a scale from 0 to 100.

Now i know this is a Sploo tier edge thread, but i had good long think about this the other day and i'm genuinely curious. What i am also curious about is where you would place yourself.

Don't place yourself at 100 for the lulz, i know this thread is an edge/cringefest but come on guise.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're normie as fuck
    Originally posted by Ghost You're normie as fuck

Yes, i think so too. Where do you fall on the spectrum?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I dont think I'm sociopathic at all but I am emotionally unstable. I don't think I could ever get off for a crime because of the insanity defense.
    Originally posted by Sudo I dont think I'm sociopathic at all but I am emotionally unstable. I don't think I could ever get off for a crime because of the insanity defense.

Interestingly enough, i got to thinking about sociopathy because i was thinking about people, myself included who are/can be emotionally unstable. And how some of the behavior those people exhibit can kind of mimic sociopathic behavior. As in, a person that is very depressed may have a hard time empathizing with other people, stuff like that.
    ShizNitty Houston
    don't lie, you really just watched the secret life of jake paul on youtube. and all the sociopath talk in the videos got you thinking boo.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Sophie Interestingly enough, i got to thinking about sociopathy because i was thinking about people, myself included who are/can be emotionally unstable. And how some of the behavior those people exhibit can kind of mimic sociopathic behavior. As in, a person that is very depressed may have a hard time empathizing with other people, stuff like that.

Yes very true, I have been on anti psychotic medication for most of my adult life (but I don't take it lol) but I don't really feel "normal" when I take it although I kinda used to. Being depressed makes it hard to empathize and also fits of mania can be brought on by both feeling numb and by feeling hypersensitive. I get sexually excited by violence and weapons sometimes but this is more onset by a semblance of control and feeling "alive."

I can usually empathize with children no matter how badly I feel. That should be the qualifier for sociopathy
    Originally posted by Sudo Yes very true, I have been on anti psychotic medication for most of my adult life (but I don't take it lol) but I don't really feel "normal" when I take it although I kinda used to.

I don't blame you i hate how anti-psychotics make me feel.

Originally posted by Sudo Being depressed makes it hard to empathize and also fits of mania can be brought on by both feeling numb and by feeling hypersensitive. I get sexually excited by violence and weapons sometimes but this is more onset by a semblance of control and feeling "alive."

I've never been really manic depressive, and sexual violence doesn't turn me on. Which is a good thing. I'll tell you this though, i took some SSRI once to see what it would do, and what it did was just make me feel off. But there was a short episode where i felt like i wanted to hurt someone, pretty bad. In a sexually violent way. Specifically i was walking down the street and i always bring my knife with me wherever i go and this lady walked past and for a moment well, my mind was bent on hurting her for no reason. I snapped out of it though.

Don't do SSRI's, kids.

Originally posted by Sudo I can usually empathize with children no matter how badly I feel. That should be the qualifier for sociopathy

I can empathize with anyone, with some people i just have to try harder than with others.
    Originally posted by ShizNitty don't lie, you really just watched the secret life of jake paul on youtube. and all the sociopath talk in the videos got you thinking boo.

Of course, i'm a huge Paul bros fan, team 10 and everythang. I was there in Aokigahara when logan found the dead chink.

On the real though, i only heard about the series through pewdiepie.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I could be wrong, but I've always guessed that you struggle to recognize that you have a rather vibrant emotional being.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes, i think so too. Where do you fall on the spectrum?

I'm too crazy to gauge my own fucked-up-ness
    Originally posted by Zanick I could be wrong, but I've always guessed that you struggle to recognize that you have a rather vibrant emotional being.

I don't struggle to recognize that i have a vibrant emotional being. The confusion is an illusion.

Originally posted by apt 73

You or me, or both? Because either way, that's pretty high.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Sploo is strange. He stalks.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Sociopaths are low thinking,low level criminal types on the low end of the IQ. Your white trash and ghetto negro.

Psychopaths are your doctors,lawyers,ceo’s,judges,politicians ,actors and my ex’s. Meticulous,manipulative and without empathy,yet usually quite engaging and charismatic.
    Originally posted by Archer513 Sociopaths are low thinking,low level criminal types on the low end of the IQ. Your white trash and ghetto negro.

Psychopaths are your doctors,lawyers,ceo’s,judges,politicians ,actors and my ex’s. Meticulous,manipulative and without empathy,yet usually quite engaging and charismatic.

Archer please...

The difference between a sociopath and a psychopath is that sociopaths are made, psychopaths are born.

How do you make a sociopath i hear you ask. Good question and i'll tell you. Through horrible fucking trauma, that's how.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Archer please…

The difference between a sociopath and a psychopath is that sociopaths are made, psychopaths are born.

How do you make a sociopath i hear you ask. Good question and i'll tell you. Through horrible fucking trauma, that's how.

Sociopaths are made from trauma and are born also.Sociopaths are usually very stupid. Sociopaths are generally more compulsive,where psychopaths are more methodical.

A sociopath will grab you and rape you,a psychopath will charm you or roofie you with pudding pops.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Id say somehwere around 2-4.
    Originally posted by Archer513 Sociopaths are made from trauma and are born also.Sociopaths are usually very stupid. Sociopaths are generally more compulsive,where psychopaths are more methodical.

A sociopath will grab you and rape you,a psychopath will charm you or roofie you with pudding pops.

The behavior you describe generally fits. But, it is not inherent to the behavior of a sociopath. The problem is, trauma induced anything is going to come with a lot of comorbidities. We have separate names for those.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Id say somehwere around 2-4.

Thanks fam <3
Jump to Top