User Controls

Ok ladies and gents, spill it - how are you going to

Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Spend that 900 million dolla’s (the cash payout amount) you win with that 1 lottery ticket you buy today?
    It's rigged.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Can refugees from canada play???
    Lavishly.
    Purchase 1000 acres (undisclosed local) to function as the foundation for ROOTS. A high level retreat that funds a couple of different non profit entities (a camp for under privileged children and a rehab for the deaf)
    What about the blind?...or can't you see any value in that...
    If I were to win a large sum of money I'm pretty sure I would get killed on my way home from the kawasaki dealership
    Originally posted by Jυicebox If I were to win a large sum of money I'm pretty sure I would get killed on my way home from the kawasaki dealership

Just buy the dealership and live there
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    buy $900 million worth of lottery tickets next draw
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I’d buy a bunch of property around Asheville nc,Colorado and a condo in fla by a beach. Head to Europe. Travel and live off interest.

Eventually have my own Brew pub/motorcycle resort. Smoke weed everyday.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    I'd probably do an excessive amount of traveling. :)p
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm gonna buy the world's largest rock of crack cocaine and disguise it as a mentally ill child
    ShizNitty Houston
    act like I don't know nobody.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Build a compound on top of mountain. Hire someone to dream up a new religion. Be the glorious leader. Fuck all the kids. Get mowed down by the feds in a blaze of glory.
    im going to buy all top 50 crypto coins to cause a sudden surge and dumping it all once they have raised by 20%.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What about the blind?…or can't you see any value in that…

Ha ha .. cute frank 🙂 oops your new avatar is not Frank lol .. who are you? I hate how small these avatars have to be 👎

Actually, good mental and physical health care is very very difficult for the deaf. It’s the equivalent of being in need in a foreign country where very few speak your language ..

My partner would give 2 weeks notice at work. I would not ...

Get a little work done to spruce up my aging parts.

Go on an African safari

Eat puffer fish in Japan

Lounge on the beaches of Tahiti

Build homes on my 1000 acres for each of my loved ones.
    Originally posted by Mewsik Ha ha .. cute frank 🙂 oops your new avatar is not Frank lol .. who are you?

Kawkasain was the name most were familiar with I guess on DH.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Build a big underground bunker and just live there the rest of my life.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    convert it to $1 bills and stuff it all up someones ass hole then watch their face as they die to death from cash poisoning
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mewsik Ha ha .. cute frank 🙂 oops your new avatar is not Frank lol .. who are you? I hate how small these avatars have to be 👎

Actually, good mental and physical health care is very very difficult for the deaf. It’s the equivalent of being in need in a foreign country where very few speak your language ..

My partner would give 2 weeks notice at work. I would not …

Get a little work done to spruce up my aging parts.

Go on an African safari

Eat puffer fish in Japan

Lounge on the beaches of Tahiti

Build homes on my 1000 acres for each of my loved ones.

stfu and post nude selfies
Jump to Top