User Controls

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Guys, my laptop ran out of battery and when I restarted it with a power source my desktop icons were aligned right and grid-snapped. I'm deeply upset and I will be thinking about it still when I wake up. Somebody is going to pay.

Originally posted by Zanick

It's not normally this background, I'm on MacOS so it rotates through a number of pleasing images.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Did he ever write back?
    Not yet. I haven't decided on any specific person, I'll probably destroy myself thinking about it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Get rainmeter it can store desktop icon setups

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol

I like that 'childhood' and 'shouting' are right on top of one another
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh Karen. Poor poor Karen.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Karen was here.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Guys, my laptop ran out of battery and when I restarted it with a power source my desktop icons were aligned right and grid-snapped. I'm deeply upset and I will be thinking about it still when I wake up. Somebody is going to pay.

it's your computer being smarter than you are and saying 'clean up this shit sty'
    Originally posted by aldra lol

I like that 'childhood' and 'shouting' are right on top of one another

When I was a teenager my sister assaulted me with a fork and I made an audio recording of the encounter without her knowledge. I still listen to it while falling asleep. The two folders are closely related.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Zanick When I was a teenager my sister assaulted me with a fork and I made an audio recording of the encounter without her knowledge. I still listen to it while falling asleep. The two folders are closely related.

I see your trauma treatment is going well. Do you journal?
    Originally posted by Sophie I see your trauma treatment is going well. Do you journal?

Treatment is going remarkably well. I'm past the nastiest parts, and now I'm free to focus on healthy growth.

I journal constantly! The Apple Notes app is helpful because I can use it whether I'm on my laptop or dictate to it in the car.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Zanick Treatment is going remarkably well. I'm past the nastiest parts, and now I'm free to focus on healthy growth.

I journal constantly! The Apple Notes app is helpful because I can use it whether I'm on my laptop or dictate to it in the car.

Good for you man, i'm glad.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick When I was a teenager my sister assaulted me with a fork and I made an audio recording of the encounter without her knowledge. I still listen to it while falling asleep. The two folders are closely related.

post nudes of sister
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    What's in the design Photos folder?
    It's a poorly aimed title for a collection of attractive living room configurations that I saved to assist a family member who is doing a remodel.
Jump to Top