User Controls

Future World Power and *This*

totse3.com Space Nigga
    this

-discuss
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Comes in around December 5.

Apparently the garment region is in Western China and they literally hire anyone to bring it to the next town and so on .. I won't say Mulle and Buggie or perhaps a villiager is?)

but it's third world on the outskirts of the most advance shipping ports thousands of miles east.

then it goes on a fucking ship for 5-6 fucking weeks? sits in a warehouse until cleared by customs? then flies to my place. It's warm now but I lost my jacket that looked like this. also, you need to order 2-3 sizes hire. but this company has a "broken measured"? I don't know if that's the right saying. they resize automatically for larger fat Americans.

and Europe Fuck you tall ass lanky MoFos. 6'3 much and 150 pounds? with a extra length arm and small dicks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    fuck buying anything from chinkland

i specifically go out of my way and pay more for commodities that dont originate in the land of the slant-eyed freakshow.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Canadian goose jackets man
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost Canadian goose jackets man

what? this Jacket looks hella commie as fuck. I'm gonna wear a commie hat with a red star to go with it. Power to the labor movement for fair wages, Minus the nepotism corruption.

You have no entitlement!

(cept maybe locksmiths and jobs that can be passed down!)
    Originally posted by infinityshock fuck buying anything from chinkland

i specifically go out of my way and pay more for commodities that dont originate in the land of the slant-eyed freakshow.

thats not what you do from our conversation from a few days ago.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by totse3.com what? this Jacket looks hella commie as fuck. I'm gonna wear a commie hat with a red star to go with it. Power to the labor movement for fair wages, Minus the nepotism corruption.

You have no entitlement!

(cept maybe locksmiths and jobs that can be passed down!)

Vinnie Barbarino: OMGawd, Please die already!
    Technologist victim of incest
    I dunno

I tried to post Barbarino but messed up☹️
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    there is no hate towards Europeans now we must state humor of this racist site to wave the real cloud of fart from us.

Infinity the farting dustcloud of shame

Also Infinity. they make this shit for us but when they go into shops, they look hardcore for better stiching or buy the jackets at discount and do restitching for themselves.

this is like buying a core camera.. I got a good friend and indie-artist partner who will fix anything lose.

fuck your comments on "Chinkland". This isn't "Race traitor" as you people say. It's fact that White People and First World Issues will most likely become a relic in history. white people will start killing each other soon. fuck your entitlement bullshit as well (or any other race for that matter.. no one is entitle to shit)
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Post Script:

But I do want my jacket now!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com there is no hate towards Europeans now we must state humor of this racist site to wave the real cloud of fart from us.

Infinity the farting dustcloud of shame

Also Infinity. they make this shit for us but when they go into shops, they look hardcore for better stiching or buy the jackets at discount and do restitching for themselves.

this is like buying a core camera.. I got a good friend and indie-artist partner who will fix anything lose.

fuck your comments on "Chinkland". This isn't "Race traitor" as you people say. It's fact that White People and First World Issues will most likely become a relic in history. white people will start killing each other soon. fuck your entitlement bullshit as well (or any other race for that matter.. no one is entitle to shit)

you need to lay off the psychoactives...theyre causing a spontaneous lobotomy in several lobes.

chinks are nothing but slant eyed jedis. theyre thieving, underhanded, deceptive, and parasitical. this is why they invented the opium wars: to wipe out these yellow mongoloids.

white people are going to start exterminating handsome and well tanned individuals again...and this time theres going to be a lot of dead handsome and well tanned individuals.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock you need to lay off the psychoactives…theyre causing a spontaneous lobotomy in several lobes.

chinks are nothing but slant eyed jedis. theyre thieving, underhanded, deceptive, and parasitical. this is why they invented the opium wars: to wipe out these yellow mongoloids.

white people are going to start exterminating handsome and well tanned individuals again…and this time theres going to be a lot of dead handsome and well tanned individuals.

(shakes-head)

Dear lord, I can't believe your type still exist. I thought it died off in the 60s or 70s.

80s mild racism (as in no physical harm but here and there)

then people like you show up.. and sadly, It's florida. Florida could of been the California of the east coast but it's becoming more like Arizona with methheads
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    PS I really do want it soon.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com (shakes-head)

Dear lord, I can't believe your type still exist. I thought it died off in the 60s or 70s.

80s mild racism (as in no physical harm but here and there)

then people like you show up.. and sadly, It's florida. Florida could of been the California of the east coast but it's becoming more like Arizona with methheads

florida has the highest ratio of lynchings-to-population of any state in the US
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock florida has the highest ratio of lynchings-to-population of any state in the US

And you're seriously proud of this shit?
    I'm doing my Christmas shopping from China now. So long as you order well in advance it's fantastic.

Buying a coat from there sounds like a bad idea, those little guys are short, skinny and don't need to vanity size (according to clothes around here I have a 36" waist, lol, every year I get skinnier).
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning I'm doing my Christmas shopping from China now. So long as you order well in advance it's fantastic.

Buying a coat from there sounds like a bad idea, those little guys are short, skinny and don't need to vanity size (according to clothes around here I have a 36" waist, lol, every year I get skinnier).

Again, I mentioned the "Broken Scale" system where you need to adjust by 2 size higher. but this company does it for you. so you're told not to adjust higher then that. or it will then be too large.

the arms however are a concern. Asian people don't have long chimp arms like White folks do.. yes, White people have really long lengths for their arms over PoC

I do. it's hard to find shirts with proper arm lengths when I was in shape and had a 16-16.5 inch neck. now that I have a double chin my arm lengths do fit.. because it thinks I'm taller and have a larger torso. but the waste looks like a dress.. draping way way down.

you have to stay in shape if you want to buy off the shelf stuff.. otherwise.. Big and Tall for Men or whatever those stores were called in the day.
    Originally posted by totse3.com Big and Tall for Men or whatever those stores were called in the day.

primate sized.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Christmas came early.

My girlfriend looked it over. The stitching isn't that bad but she pulled a spungy/bungie like hook in the pocket (that holds a wallet chain?) right off. wasn't sewn well. the other one was. not sure that's that is about but 99 percent of the jacket is well stitched. it's warm, I have it on now. fleece. ?

it reminds me of my last jacket I had went MIA. prolly stolen out of my truck when I was homeless.. had it in the back.

nice Jacket. doesn't smell like a Yak cart (haha) clearly didn't go into a shipping port and then shipped here. Must of been flown in.

They get 5 stars on Amazon. we looked this thing over for stitching quality. and it doesn't fit like all tapered like I was afraid of and believe it.. the arms are perfect length.. a little extra even but it has velcro to pull it back

and last.. that black/green/white American Flag.. it looks like the one they have for the Oakland Raiders.. so it has a local feel on top of it. you can pull it off. its velcro backing. I can go find others to throw on or make our own.

you guys should buy one.. its 40 bucks but has some kind of tax thing making it 47. free delivery if you have Prime. wore the same shirt as this kid (by chance) girlfriend said "you chinese jacket came in) too funny

Jump to Top