User Controls

Buttplugs

Which are better, glass, silicone or metal?

Here's a silicone one that looks pretty good:

OTOH maybe I should go for a tail?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'm glad they included an iPhone for scale, now I know roughly the size of what you want to put in your asshole. I think you should go for the cheapest, largest butt plugs you can find in multiple sizes so you can see which one feel right. If having a tail is important to you, try to find one that matches your hair color or people won't believe it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I wonder if that tail is machine washable??
    That's a good question, although I would probably want to handwash the silicone part to give it a good scrub. I can't imagine that the tail has is meant to last through more than a handful of uses, but I really don't know about the longevity of furry butt plugs. I'm not interested in trying one for myself, but I'm growing a fascination for this whole concept and look forward to updates.
    Originally posted by Zanick If having a tail is important to you, try to find one that matches your hair color or people won't believe it.

Wow, never really considered this, but super important. I won't get away with a big bushy fox tail like HTS would.

This one looks super scary:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/2357/10045232/9616559-mjanu-male-stainless-steel-anal-plug-lock-sex-toy

Wow, no thanks.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    ^^ That one is special made for infinity shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    for you yourself or friends and families ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny for you yourself or friends and families ?

Christmas
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Christmas

(You)
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm glad they included an iPhone for scale, now I know roughly the size of what you want to put in your asshole. I think you should go for the cheapest, largest butt plugs you can find in multiple sizes so you can see which one feel right. If having a tail is important to you, try to find one that matches your hair color or people won't believe it.

they already know anyone considering purchase of a butt plug is going to have an iphone
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Wow, never really considered this, but super important. I won't get away with a big bushy fox tail like HTS would.

This one looks super scary:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/2357/10045232/9616559-mjanu-male-stainless-steel-anal-plug-lock-sex-toy

Wow, no thanks.

that's a rip-off (pun...or not) of the 'torture pear'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mewsik ^^ That one is special made for infinity shit

I'll stuff a live weedwacker up your asshole then you'll be infinity shitting your internal organs.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'll stuff a live weedwacker up your asshole then you'll be infinity shitting your internal organs.

TBI is sad. You are sad. I can’t even be mean to you. Have a good day.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    So I don't understand, is goytoy not gay but likes butt plugs Pomeranians, anime and my little pony? I think you're just trying to convince yourself you're straight because its clear to everyone nigga you gay as shit
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Most important thing about Butt plugs is buy one with a big stopper at the end. I have a friend who is a surgeon and many many people end up with things stuck up their ass.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Christmas

yea but for whom ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea but for whom ?

The kids at the orphanage.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Lol
    I never understood the logic of these things. Why plug your ass when that will only stop you from putting more things in it? Is it just that arousing?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mewsik TBI is sad. You are sad. I can’t even be mean to you. Have a good day.

you're going to have the world's first medically documented case of TBI due to excessive rectal penetration when I get finished with you.
Jump to Top