User Controls

Would anyone be interested in a Bill Krozby q and a, in December?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    writing book and anyone who helps me will get credit. (street cred)
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Would this be like a Hillary and Bill Clinton book tour, but online?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Stop being a flake, speaking in code bud.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Nobody cares about you
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Why December? Most people will have a bunch of holiday shit to worry about.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I would like to witness your coping mechanisms in real-time while people barrage you with the declaration that you are a low-life and a sexual predator. Your performance on the forum is certainly telling, but I've always wanted to see the expressions on your face while it happens.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think a book is a great idea. Don't forget that most of writing is re-writing, and to have an editor and several other people go over your book - it doesn't have to be 100% honest, but it should present a consistent and fun narrative.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Would this be like a Hillary and Bill Clinton book tour, but online?

Yes, I can actually write a book I think I have a couple neighbors that are writers and I even went to a book sighing and spoke at a marvels comic book art gallery in my hood the other day. Seems pretty easy if you put your mind to it.
    Originally posted by Zanick I would like to witness your coping mechanisms in real-time while people barrage you with the declaration that you are a low-life and a sexual predator. Your performance on the forum is certainly telling, but I've always wanted to see the expressions on your face while it happens.

come to tc and talk with me, I'd like to see your bitch face cam up, but I know you wont because you're a pussy
    I would be interested in doing some editing for your book, Bill Krozby. I'm told I have strong critical reading skills, and I wouldn't use my revision as an opportunity to berate you like I usually do on the board. I may think that you're horrible and your life is a mistake, but I also think that it's a story worth reading and it deserves to be refined before being made available to readers. Please contact me when you have a sample if you would like my help.
    The books that you find in the store might only state one author, but most books have a lot of people contributing to them - professional editors, friends providing feedback, writer's groups, etc.

Some books, like Nelson Mandella's Long Walk to Freedom were completely ghostwritten, something that bothered him - he was working on his own real autobiography when he died.

Moral is, writing is a work and a process, not an act of sudden genius.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    What's TC?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Like we all get on tc and I'm the only one that cams up with video but everyone else can take questions under the mic if everyone takes a turn, to figure out and help this lovely heart that wants to do better in life.

I've been complying some of my stories and am thinking of writing book and anyone who helps me will get credit. (street cred)

no one gives any degree of a piss trickle about you other than to watch you getting cornholed by large numbers of well endowed homeless nigger crackheads giving you the donkey-punch treatment to see the nigger jizz trickle out of your nostrils after your gag reflex fails due to extreme overuse.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mewsik What's TC?

its what theyre going to write on your patient chart as the diagnosis after they find your unconscious body dumped outside the ER like a deranged mr hands

'torn colon'
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning The books that you find in the store might only state one author, but most books have a lot of people contributing to them - professional editors, friends providing feedback, writer's groups, etc.

Some books, like Nelson Mandella's Long Walk to Freedom were completely ghostwritten, something that bothered him - he was working on his own real autobiography when he died.

Moral is, writing is a work and a process, not an act of sudden genius.

What you just said is meaningful to me in ways I can't talk about
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by infinityshock its what theyre going to write on your patient chart as the diagnosis after they find your unconscious body dumped outside the ER like a deranged mr hands

'torn colon'

And how did "my" body get to the ER?
    Originally posted by Zanick I would be interested in doing some editing for your book, Bill Krozby. I'm told I have strong critical reading skills, and I wouldn't use my revision as an opportunity to berate you like I usually do on the board. I may think that you're horrible and your life is a mistake, but I also think that it's a story worth reading and it deserves to be refined before being made available to readers. Please contact me when you have a sample if you would like my help.

you don't scare me squid, you can ask me question face to face if you are really that interested. But I know you're too much of a candy ass to do it.
    no one gives any degree of a piss trickle about you other than to watch you getting cornholed by large numbers of well endowed homeless nigger crackheads giving you the donkey-punch treatment to see the nigger jizz trickle out of your nostrils after your gag reflex fails due to extreme overuse.

\

billiam you are the living end
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you don't scare me squid, you can ask me question face to face if you are really that interested. But I know you're too much of a candy ass to do it.

I'm not sure you read my post, so let me say it again: I'm offering to help you with your book. I think you have a bad writing voice, and I'd like to help you improve it so that you can tell your story. There's no need to be hostile.
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm not sure you read my post, so let me say it again: I'm offering to help you with your book. I think you have a bad writing voice, and I'd like to help you improve it so that you can tell your story. There's no need to be hostile.

I dont need or want your help, I don't even know you. I'm going to get people locally to help me out with it.
Jump to Top