User Controls

The Inconvenient Truth About The Republican Party

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Didn't watch the video but the truth about the Republican party is, they're just as bad as the Democrat party, and the two just pretend to fight with each other while cooperating to screw the American public

Until both sides see this and do something about it we will be stuck picking "the lesser of two evils" until either some other country/countries forcefully remove us from the earth or we're stuck with a choice between Satan and Asmodeus for president
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the only reason for elections...along with multiple parties...is to provide the illusion of choice.

they give you two options for who is going to be elected. that isnt choice.

there arent 'both sides'...they are both the same side. they are the same groups of people doing the same thing theyve been doing since humanity crawled out of a lichen infested cave.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox Didn't watch the video but the truth about the Republican party is, they're just as bad as the Democrat party, and the two just pretend to fight with each other while cooperating to screw the American public

Until both sides see this and do something about it we will be stuck picking "the lesser of two evils" until either some other country/countries forcefully remove us from the earth or we're stuck with a choice between Satan and Asmodeus for president

Whatever you do don't watch.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The illusion of political choice was one of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetrated on the American people, until Trump came along. Now it's game over.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Whatever you do don't watch.

I hadn't planned on it

judging by the thumbnail it talks about how the democrat and republican parties 'switched sides' over time, and how republicans were the first to abolish slavery and elect blacks to the senate/congress
    Hard as it is to fathom, the vast majority of the Republican party actually WANTS to lose the midterms. They are praying to the Devil for it as we speak. This is because there really isn't any Republican party. There isn't any Democrat party either. They're all just one common enemy of the people: The Swamp. Having their fake Republican party lose the House and/or the Senate affords these cockroaches much better quality cover for their treacherous acts and crimes against the American people. It would give them the justification they so greatly desire to point fingers and deflect blame and draw attention away from their own criminality and corruption. Right now, they are helping the other fake party, the so-called Democrats, to win the election.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I identify as a libtard! Party liberal retard for life!!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Imagine having a two party system in the most 'free' country on earth.
    Originally posted by aldra I hadn't planned on it

judging by the thumbnail it talks about how the democrat and republican parties 'switched sides' over time, and how republicans were the first to abolish slavery and elect blacks to the senate/congress

same as hillary's america [the docu].
    Originally posted by Ghost Imagine having a two party system in the most 'free' country on earth.

By design. It was all a complete sham right from the very beginning. They make sure there's only "two parties" to keep their corruption and fraud and criminality simple and easier to manipulate.
    Originally posted by aldra I hadn't planned on it

The parties never switched sides. If you would look past thumbnails you might educate yourself.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker The parties never switched sides. If you would look past thumbnails you might educate yourself.

they only switched what they stood for ?
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they only switched what they stood for ?

They didn't switch anything gook
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker They didn't switch anything gook

chink.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny chink.

You're all gooks
    A Chee-chee, Chi-chi. Ching chong. Chonky, Chunky, Chungers. Charlie. Coolies. Nippers. Ah Tiongs. Cheenas. Ching chang chongs. Slopes. Panfaces. Linglings.

This meme substitutes for a dozen 500 page books.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL A Chee-chee, Chi-chi. Ching chong. Chonky, Chunky, Chungers. Charlie. Coolies. Nippers. Ah Tiongs. Cheenas. Ching chang chongs. Slopes. Panfaces. Linglings.

Just so the Koreans don't feel left out, boxheads.
Jump to Top