User Controls

What to card next????

ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    I been known carder for ages. Remember someone here called me out before and I carded them a gift card and gave it to them for free I forget who it was but they received it.

I did pretty much of everything a fraudster has done from booking flights for free, to carding egift, to counterfeit money. The best cf money online is supposedly called supernotes of the new $100 bill. I can't tell u right now there bullshit. I mean the quality is great but the 3d blue security isn't lifted its printed on which is reason I refuse to call it a supernotes and only those that touched it in person knows what I say is not a lie.

Next, im tired of carding. I use to card bestbuy dot Com cuz they deliver gift card instantly to your email so it was easy but gift card lasted 5 days max before it dies.

What I havent done is the question. I scammed btc forum soo much that I'm not even gonna say the username I went by cuz if you Google that username you'll see 8 pages long of the scams I did there. Got banned. I been running carnage on all these fraud sites, practically all of them on clearnet.

I used to buy old lbc accounts that was aged and wipe the floor with everyone trying to buy bitcoins from u set the price even. If u want 20 btc I charge exactly same 20 btc to get them all to want to buy from me.

I destroyed the paypal fraud game but paypal created new policy in 2018 and I feel it was done to stop me directly. It worked that new policy patched up my method.

I can name hundreds of things I done fraud wise. The good news is I know almost all the best fraudsters on tor and on clearnet through my long journey. I'm taking a break now and trying to go legit. The fraud game don't last forever.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Wow, are you trying to submit a resume or sell a product? I think you've got the wrong kind of niggers. Maybe scrawny is right and the feds are circling after all.
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Zanick Wow, are you trying to submit a resume or sell a product? I think you've got the wrong kind of niggers. Maybe scrawny is right and the feds are circling after all.

Let them come I'm waiting but until then you want to buy?
    Ghost Black Hole
    The only card i'll ever need uwu lolis

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Start carding baseball cards.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Why don't you learn how to count cards and go play in Vega$? It's not illegal.
    Make a non homophobic Orson Scott Card
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ngalo1983 I been known carder for ages. Remember someone here called me out before and I carded them a gift card and gave it to them for free I forget who it was but they received it.

I did pretty much of everything a fraudster has done from booking flights for free, to carding egift, to counterfeit money. The best cf money online is supposedly called supernotes of the new $100 bill. I can't tell u right now there bullshit. I mean the quality is great but the 3d blue security isn't lifted its printed on which is reason I refuse to call it a supernotes and only those that touched it in person knows what I say is not a lie.

Next, im tired of carding. I use to card bestbuy dot Com cuz they deliver gift card instantly to your email so it was easy but gift card lasted 5 days max before it dies.

What I havent done is the question. I scammed btc forum soo much that I'm not even gonna say the username I went by cuz if you Google that username you'll see 8 pages long of the scams I did there. Got banned. I been running carnage on all these fraud sites, practically all of them on clearnet.

I used to buy old lbc accounts that was aged and wipe the floor with everyone trying to buy bitcoins from u set the price even. If u want 20 btc I charge exactly same 20 btc to get them all to want to buy from me.

I destroyed the paypal fraud game but paypal created new policy in 2018 and I feel it was done to stop me directly. It worked that new policy patched up my method.

I can name hundreds of things I done fraud wise. The good news is I know almost all the best fraudsters on tor and on clearnet through my long journey. I'm taking a break now and trying to go legit. The fraud game don't last forever.

snore.

i know youve never defrauded anyone i know
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Card virtual currency like perfect money or webmoney or the equivalent and turn it into btc. It's like printing fucking money
    Ghost Black Hole
    I know a guy who works for green dot. You send me $100 and I give the code to him and he can add an extra 0 to the balance and we split it 30/70 (you keep the 70)

We have made thousands of dollars doing this over the years and it's totally untraceable. Pm me if you want to make $600 in an hour.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    way way way to close to what happened

do you live near a Pagoda by chance?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock snore.

i know youve never defrauded anyone i know

Let me know when you're unbanned

I need my shoe back that I left in your ass.
Jump to Top