User Controls

Can you explain this ?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Just like Charles Jaco at CNN faking shit

why is it that the so called Reputable "Rueters" post this fucking photo of Osama Bin Laden (second photo by himself not the first collage)

but these are the real photos of him? no one shaved his fucking face afterwards. this is the first moments after being shot.

So what the fuck is up? You can see Osama clean shaved
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Fake

Real (as far as I know)

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What a shit show- this is the one I always believed to be true:

In Turkey
    Berkan Yashar, a Turkish politician, stated that bin Laden died of natural causes on June 26, 2006 and was buried. The Americans, he claims, dug out bin Laden's body and displayed it, falsely telling the world that he was killed in an assault.[33]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the pictures are shit. a forensics expert couldnt make any sort of evaluation in any direction based on them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock the pictures are shit. a forensics expert couldnt make any sort of evaluation in any direction based on them

What's your opinion on Bin Laden's "death?" Did it happen when "they" said it happened?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ What's your opinion on Bin Laden's "death?" Did it happen when "they" said it happened?

fuck if i know.

no one sent me any of the evidence nor did anyone consult me...so im just as much in the dark as the rest of the proles other than to say it sounds fishy
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Can you explain this?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny Can you explain this?

fayg!^^
    Originally posted by totse3.com Just like Charles Jaco at CNN faking shit

why is it that the so called Reputable "Rueters" post this fucking photo of Osama Bin Laden (second photo by himself not the first collage)

this isnt the picts of him, his bodyguards or kids.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this isnt the picts of him, his bodyguards or kids.

OK

expand!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    second picture is extremely poorly photoshopped

maybe try doing a biometric comparison between his 'death' photos and his public ones
    Originally posted by aldra second picture is extremely poorly photoshopped

maybe try doing a biometric comparison between his 'death' photos and his public ones

its a mirror image of the original.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its a mirror image of the original.

Actually it's the outcome of that "mirror" photo of the original with some random arab dead guy with the top of his head blown off, and superimposed using something like photochop
    Originally posted by totse3.com Actually it's the outcome of that "mirror" photo of the original with some random arab dead guy with the top of his head blown off, and superimposed using something like photochop

which dead arab guy ?
    I can explain it.

In one word.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning I can explain it.

In one word.

:)?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning I can explain it.

In one word.

a j, a w and a vowel ?
    All fake, any photos taken on a covert mission would not be available. Doesn't mean the press are knowingly being deceptive, just means they are dumb as fuck for believing what they see and are told...much like the rest of the masses.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ What a shit show- this is the one I always believed to be true:

In Turkey
    Berkan Yashar, a Turkish politician, stated that bin Laden died of natural causes on June 26, 2006 and was buried. The Americans, he claims, dug out bin Laden's body and displayed it, falsely telling the world that he was killed in an assault.[33]

So, a Turkish politician is a more reliable source, in your book. lol
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny which dead arab guy ?

he's not in this photo of 2, there is a photo of 3 with him in the middle of those 2.

I should try and look for it.
Jump to Top